Sharpen up your photography skills with the experts and have a fun holiday
Norfolk Island is one of the most photographic locations on earth, so why not come and join renowned photographers Michael Snedic and Mark Rayner for a unique experience on this beautiful unique Island.
During the week you will capture a very wide range of subjects on film from seascapes to landscapes, wildlife to macro and stunning creative images. Workshops start at the basics and progress upwards. These workshops are famous for offering you in depth information about photography from practical to theory, and most importantly, it’s catered to your individual level.
You will have access to international class tutors 24/7, with your tutors not only targeting specific opportunities, but also allowing quality time for revision and questions.
This inspiring workshop is designed to suit the beginner or serious enthusiast.
Your tutors are Michael Snedic and Mark Rayner.
Dates: 30th October – 6th November 2011
AIR/ACCOMMODATION & WORKSHOP PACKAGE PRICE FROM:
Brisbane– AU$2339 pp twin share
Sydney – AU$2399 pp twin share
• Return economy class airfares to Norfolk Island
• All pre-paid airline taxes
• Meet & Greet at the Airport
• Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
• Seven night’s accommodation
• Bonus seven days car hire (excluding petrol & car insurance, both payable direct whilst on Island)
• ½ Day Island Tour
• Welcome & Farewell Dinner with Michael Snedic & Mark Rayner
• Workshop Luncheon
• Complimentary Miniature Golf – golf your way through Norfolk’s history
• Complimentary “A Walk in the Wild” – a unique rainforest walk
Can’t come for this event? We have a number of other photographic Workshops during the year – Just ask!
For more information, please phone free call 1800 1400 66 0r visit www.travelcentre.nf
The Travel Centre Norfolk Island
The Travel Centre, located on Norfolk Island, is an award winning travel agency that specialises in quality, personalised travel.
P: Int + 6723 22502