RnRMarketResearch.com adds ‘Small-Cell Lung Cancer Pipeline Review H1 2016’ Market Research to its database, providing in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, expert’s analysis.
In-detail Table of Contents of Small-Cell Lung Cancer Pipeline Market
Companies involved in this research 4SC AG, A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl, AbbVie Inc., Alchemia Limited, Amgen Inc., Andarix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Aposense Ltd., Astellas Pharma Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bayer AG, BeiGene, Ltd., BIND Therapeutics, Inc., BioLineRx, Ltd., Bionomics Limited, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, CellAct Pharma GmbH, Cellceutix Corporation, Cerulean Pharma, Inc., Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Critical Outcome Technologies Inc., CytRx Corporation, Double Bond Pharmaceutical International AB, Eli Lilly and Company, Exelixis, Inc., G1 Therapeutics, Inc., Genzyme Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Horizon Pharma Plc, Hutchison MediPharma Limited, Immunomedics, Inc., Incyte Corporation, Ipsen S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., Lindis Biotech GmbH, MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc., MedImmune, LLC, Medivation, Inc., MEI Pharma, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mirna Therapeutics, Inc., MolMed S.p.A., Mologen AG, NanoSmart Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Nektar Therapeutics, Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd., Novartis AG, Omnitura Therapeutics Inc., OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Onxeo SA, Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd, Pfizer Inc., Pharma Mar, S.A., Polaris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., SciTech Development, LLC , Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp., Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Tarveda Therapeutics, Inc., Tesaro, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, ViiV Healthcare Limited, and Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Ltd.
Get discount on this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=617326 .
Scope for this research:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Small-Cell Lung Cancer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Small-Cell Lung Cancer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Small-Cell Lung Cancer therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Complete research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/small-cell-lung-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2016-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy:
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441