The Germany Image Sensors market is expected to increase to $0.65 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 9.02% over the period 2014-2020. Use of image sensors in industries such as machine vision, automobiles and radiography is making the market even larger, since it includes not only the image sensor but the added value of the optics and image processing. Increasing safety regulations, adoption of ADAS is one of the big drivers behind the growth of image sensors in the automotive industry, which are making the Germany Image Sensors market to grow lucratively. Machine vision systems are set to drive the CMOS image sensor market. However, Complex manufacturing process of high resolution image sensors and higher power consumption in CCD image sensor are the factors hindering the growth of the Germany image sensors market.
The Germany Image Sensors market is segmented on the basis of Type (CMOS Image Sensors, CCD Image Sensors and Others), Spectrum (IR Sensor, X Ray Sensor), and Industry (Industrial, Security and Surveillance, Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
Competitive Intelligence analysis in the form of Mergers & Acquisition activity, Collaborations, Agreements, New product launches along with the profiles of major players including Aptina Imaging Corporation (U.S.), Canon Inc. (Japan), Omnivision Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd., (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), and a few others are available in detail in this report.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Germany Image Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for Germany Image Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Germany Image Sensors Market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/germany-image-sensors-market-growth-trends-and-forecasts-2015-2020
Table of content
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
5.3 Degree of Competition
5.4 Threat of Substitution
5.5 Threat of new entrants
6. Market Segmentation
6.3.1 Consumer Electronics
188.8.131.52 Mobile Phones
184.108.40.206 Wearable Electronics
220.127.116.11 Digital Radiology
6.3.4 Security and Surveillance
6.3.5 Automotive and Transportation
6.3.6 Aerospace and Defense
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Aptina Imaging Corporation
7.2 Canon Inc.
7.3 CMOSis N.V.
7.4 Omnivision Technologies Inc.
7.5 On Semiconductor Corporation
7.6 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
7.7 Sony Corporation
7.8 Stmicroelectronics N.V
7.9 Teledyne Dalsa Inc.
7.10 Toshiba Corporation
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Image Sensors Market
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349