RnRMarketResearch.com adds ‘France Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape’ Market Research to its database, providing in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, expert’s analysis.
In-detail Table of Contents of France Power Market Outlook to 2030
This report elaborates France's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the France power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in France on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, and transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report, Update 2016 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
Get discount on this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=615224 .
Scope for this research:
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
List of figures, France Power Market:
- GDP (constant prices) ($tn), Population (million), and Annual Power Consumption (TWh), 2000-2020
- Market Share of Key Power Generation Companies (%), 2015
- Deal Value ($bn) and Number of Deals, 2004-February 2016
- Deals by Type (%), 2015
- Annual Power Consumption (TWh), 2000-2030
- Power Consumption by Sector (%), 2015
- Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (%), 2015
- Cumulative Installed Capacity (GW) and Annual Power Generation (TWh), 2000-2030
- Cumulative Installed Thermal Capacity (GW) and Annual Thermal Power Generation (TWh), 2000-2030
- Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity (GW) and Annual Hydropower Generation (TWh), 2000-2030
- Cumulative Installed Nuclear Capacity (GW) and Annual Nuclear Power Generation (TWh), 2000-2030
- Cumulative Installed Renewable Capacity (GW) and Annual Renewable Power Generation (TWh), 2000-2030
- Annual Electricity Imports and Exports (TWh), 2000-2015
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441