The Germany Pressure sensors market is expected to increase to $0.48 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 7.83% over the period 2014-2020. Penetration of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) technology in pressure sensors has led to an increase in the applications for pressure sensors in the field of aerospace, automotive, healthcare, consumer products, wireless and optical communications. MEMS based pressure sensors are highly suitable for automotive Industry. Automotive and medical applications will remain the biggest market for pressure sensors. Pressure transmitters are incorporated with added functionality and along with pressure, can also monitor temperature variations, detect leaks and provide feedback to the control system. With end users looking for better asset management, such combination sensing systems will find greater demand in the future making the pressure sensors market to grow lucratively.
The market is dominated by Piezoresistive and Capacitive sensors as they are heavily used in automotive, medical, petrochemical, Oil and gas industries. Optical and resonant solid-state sensors are expected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period due to their applications in hazardous environments. Technological advancements and nanotechnology applications are the future opportunities for pressure sensor market.
The Germany Pressure Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Piezoresistive Sensors, Capacitive Sensors, Electromagnetic Sensors, Resonant Solid State Sensors, Optical Sensors and Others) and End User Industry (Medical, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Automotive, Consumer Electronics and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis, market segments, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Pressure Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Bosch (Germany), Honeywell International (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), and among others.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Germany Pressure Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Germany Pressure Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Germany Pressure Sensors Market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/germany-pressure-sensors-market-growth-trends-and-forecasts-2015-2020
Table of content
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
5.3 Degree of Competition
5.4 Threat of Substitution
5.5 Threat of new entrants
6. Market Segmentation
6.1.4 Resonant Solid State
6.1.5 Optical Pressure
6.2.2 Building Automation
7. Company Profiles
7.8 Murata Electronics
7.10 SSI Technologies
7.12 Measurement Specialties
7.13 Mouser Electronics
7.14 SICK AG
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Pressure Sensors Market
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349