Near field communication (NFC) is a set of wireless technologies that use magnetic field to facilitate communication between devices when they are kept within a radius of 10 cm from each other. The world near field communication market was valued at $3.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 40.4% during the forecast period (2015-2020), to reach $24.0 billion by 2020. The world near field communication market has exhibited moderate growth during the past few years; however, it is expected to exhibit robust growth during the forecast period.
Increasing penetration of smartphones for convenient & secure online transactions and growing popularity of contactless payments are some key factors driving the global NFC technology market. Smartphone is the most common NFC enabled device available in the market. These smartphones allow users to interact with other devices such as in-car infotainment system, PCs and laptops to access information & others.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report On Near Field Communication Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-near-field-communication-market-opportunities-and-49231#RequestSample
The world near field communication (NFC) market is segmented on the basis of product type, devices, application and geography. Based on the products available, the market is segmented into auxiliary and non-auxiliary products. NFC tags, NFC chips, and NFC readers are key types of non-auxiliary products, whereas NFC enabled sim and others (NFC covers and cards) are the key auxiliary products discussed in the report. Based on the device type, the market is segmented into smartphone & tablets, PC & laptops and others (infotainment and stereo headphone). Further, NFC technology finds its major applications in mobile/contactless payment, information sharing, user authentication & access control, monitoring healthcare systems and others (service initiation, ticketing, advertising/marketing and inventory management).
Based on geography, the world near field communication (NFC) market is analyzed into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA (Latin America Middle East and Africa). North America and Europe, are the major adopters of NFC enabled smartphones and tablets. However, Asia-Pacific would witness the highest CAGR of 43.1%, during the forecast period.
Owing to high adoption of NFC technology for safe and secure monetary transactions and information sharing, key market players are developing advanced technology NFC products to cater to the demand of end users. Some of the key players profiled in the report include Infineon Technologies, Apple Inc., NXP Semiconductors, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Broadcom Corporation, Toshiba Corporation and Inside Secure (now acquired by Intel) among others.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the world NFC technology market have been provided in this report
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the world near field communication market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities and challenges
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights about the market dynamics
- Porters five forces analysis provides inputs on the potential of buyers and suppliers and highlights the competitive structure of the market that would enable market players to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of different stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain
- SWOT analysis of the key market players highlight the essential strengths and potential opportunities in the market
Read Complete Table Of Content On Near Field Communication Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-near-field-communication-market-opportunities-and-49231#tableOfContent
NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION MARKET SEGMENTATION
The market is segmented based on product type, devices, application and geography.
NFC MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Non-Auxiliary Products
- NFC Chips
- NFC Tags
- NFC Readers
- Auxiliary Products
- NFC-enabled Mobile Sim
- Others (NFC cover & cards)
NFC MARKET BY DEVICES
- Smartphone & Tablets
- PC & Laptops
- Others (Infotainment and Stereo Headphone)
NFC MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Mobile/Contactless Payment
- Information Sharing
- User Authentication & Access Controls
- Monitoring Healthcare Systems
- Others (Service Initiation, Ticketing, Advertising/Marketing Inventory Management)
NFC MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Infineon Technologies
- Apple Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Broadcom Corporation
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V
- Inside Secure
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.