The South Africa IP video surveillance and VSaaS market is at an evolving phase. After the impact of the recession during 2008–2010, the South African video surveillance market was cushioned by the constructions for FIFA World Cup in 2010. The IP video surveillance and VSaaS market gained momentum since then, slowly replacing the analog surveillance systems. The adoption of IP surveillance system has witnessed a surge in recent years. The growing security concerns and shift of consumer demand from traditional surveillance system to network surveillance for better clarity and management/analysis of surveillance data have been catalyzing the market since couple of years. Lack of awareness amongst the customers is restraining the market growth. Probable customers from the commercial and government sectors are aware of the importance of network surveillance system; however, a widespread awareness is yet to reach the home owners. System integrators play an important role in the adoption of IP surveillance in the country as they are the sole point of contact for customers to avail surveillance solution.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report On Africa IP Video Surveillance and VSaaS Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/south-africa-ip-video-surveillance-and-vsaas-market-49152#RequestSample
South Africa IP Video Surveillance and VSaaS market is segmented into component and end user. Hardware component was the largest revenue generating segment in 2013 and cloud solutions accounted for the lowest revenue. Based on components, the market is further segmented into hardware, software, cloud solutions and services. The end user segment has been segregated into banking & financial sector, retail, government & higher security, manufacturing & corporate, residential, casino & entertainment, healthcare and others. Banking and financial sectors was the largest market in 2013; however, manufacturing and corporate are the sector would be the fastest growing market during the forecast period.
The key players operating in the South African IP video surveillance and VSaaS market include Avigilon Corporation, Axis communication AB, D-Link Corporation, Genetec, March Networks, Milestone Systems, Panasonic Corporation, Mobotix AG, Geovision Inc. and Arecont Vision.
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of the South African IP surveillance and VSaaS market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future developments are outlined in this report to determine the overall attractiveness and to single-out profitable trends for gaining a stronger foothold in the market
- This report also provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with their impact analysis during for the forecast period
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast through 2014–2020 are provided in this report to highlight the financial attractiveness of the market
- Porter’s five forces model and a SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in this report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
Read Complete Table Of Content On Africa IP Video Surveillance and VSaaS Marekt: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/south-africa-ip-video-surveillance-and-vsaas-market-49152#tableOfContent
The market is segmented on the basis of component and end - user.
MARKET BY COMPONENT
- Cloud Based Solutions
MARKET BY END USER
- Banking and financial Sector
- Government and Higher Security
- Manufacturing and Corporate
- Casino and Entertainment
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis communication AB
- D-Link Corporation
- March Networks
- Milestone Systems
- Panasonic Corporation
- Mobotix AG
- Geovision Inc.
- Arecont Vision
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.