Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection is a serious chronic liver disease caused by the failure of viral clearance following acute HBV infection. Despite the availability of effective prophylactic vaccines, the disease remains a serious global health concern, with estimated over 350 million people worldwide currently living with this condition. In addition, patients with chronic hepatitis B are at a high risk of developing life-threatening complications including liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). In 2010, an estimated 786,000 HBV-related deaths occurred worldwide.
Available treatment for chronic hepatitis B focuses on viral suppression, and include oral nucleos(t)ide analogues (NAs) and pegylated interferon (PEG-IFN). The two therapy classes have distinctive strengths and weaknesses. Nevertheless, most patients are using long-term NA treatment, and suffer from issues such as high accumulated treatment cost and low compliance.
In 2014, the Chinese chronic hepatitis B therapeutic market was the largest among the 8MM in terms of total sales. Generic erosion of key brands occurred in China earlier than in the rest of the 8MM, with Baraclude, Hepsera, and Epivir-HBV having faced generic competition for some years. As a consequence, GlobalData estimates that over 30% of the total therapeutics sales in this market arose from generic sales.
- Overview of HBV including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in China including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in China from 2014-2024.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting China HBV market.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/hepatitis-b-virus-hbv-therapeutics-china-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2024
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for HBV.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in China.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349