WiseGuyReports.com adds “Herpes Zoster (Shingles) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016” new report to its research database. The report Spread across 71 pages with tables and figures.
The report “Herpes Zoster (Shingles) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016” provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Herpes Zoster (Shingles), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Herpes Zoster (Shingles) and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Complete Report Details Available at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/herpes-zoster-shingles-pipeline-review-h1-shingles-pipeline-review-h1-2016 .
Companies mentioned in this report are:
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co., Ltd
- ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Epiphany Biosciences, Inc.
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- GeneOne Life Science, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- NAL Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- ReceptoPharm, Inc.
- TSRL, Inc.
Inquire more about this report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/herpes-zoster-shingles-pipeline-review-h1-shingles-pipeline-review-h1-2016 .
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Herpes Zoster (Shingles) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Herpes Zoster (Shingles) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Herpes Zoster (Shingles) therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Herpes Zoster (Shingles) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349