leanroom disposable gloves are primarily used across pharmaceutical, semiconductors, and electronics industries as a protection tool for the cleanroom personnel and also to avoid cross contamination to the manufactured product. Cleanroom disposable gloves are manufactured from a range of materials such as natural rubber /latex, nitrile, vinyl, and neoprene. Some of the variants of cleanroom disposable gloves provide unique benefits over other gloves; for instance, cleanroom nitrile gloves exhibit superior puncture and friction resistances as compared to the latex gloves. Nitrile gloves offer optimum finger movements for critical cleanroom applications. This renders its wide application over a range of pharmaceutical industry segments such as production of vaccines, enzymes, and large and small volume parenterals. The cleanroom disposable gloves market was valued at $830.0 million in 2013. A large base of customers (pharmaceutical, semiconductors, and electronics industries), stringent regulatory requirements, and recent developments of cleanroom-customized gloves, drive the growth of the global cleanroom disposable gloves market, in terms of volume (million pairs of gloves). Thus, the global cleanroom disposable gloves market volume is estimated to grow at a 5.6% CAGR over the period 2014–2020.
The global cleanroom disposable gloves market is segmented by type, viz., natural rubber/latex, nitrile, vinyl, and neoprene disposable gloves. Natural rubber/latex cleanroom disposable gloves are widely used in the market, as they are the traditional/most-conventional types of gloves used; also, due to its highest level of comfort offered via ergonomic fit. This trend is expected to change in the future, as newer materials and variants, that are cleanroom-customized, will be developed and commercialized. On the basis of geography, the global cleanroom disposable gloves market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia–Pacific, and LAMEA. Also, a ‘deep-dive’ country-wise analysis of the U.S. (North America), U.K., France, Germany (Europe), Japan, South Korea, China, Philippines, Taiwan, India, Vietnam (Asia-Pacific) is also provided in the report.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-cleanroom-disposable-gloves-market-49145#RequestSample
Competitive intelligence on a few leading manufacturers and distributors of disposable gloves such as Ansell Healthcare, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries Ltd., Rubberex, Top Glove Corporation Berhad, Adventa Berhad, Semperit AG Holding (among others), is also added in the report.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Global Cleanroom disposable gloves market is provided. For instance, a large customer base and stringent regulatory requirements will drive the Global Cleanroom disposable gloves market; however, indirect substitution by Industrial Robots is likely to be a major restraint of the market
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential for the period of 2013–2020 in terms of value and volume
- Region-wise and Country-wise cleanroom disposable gloves market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report. Stringent regulations regarding control of cross-contamination in pharmaceutical, semiconductors and electronics industries are expected to drive the growth of the market
- Exhaustive analysis of the Global Cleanroom disposable gloves market by type helps in understanding the types of gloves that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of disposable gloves) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies
- SWOT analysis of the key market players is provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by the companies
Visit Complete Report With Table Of Content @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-cleanroom-disposable-gloves-market-49145#tableOfContent
The global cleanroom disposable gloves market is segmented based on types and geography (country-wise).
MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Natural rubber/latex gloves
- Vinyl gloves
- Nitrile gloves
- Neoprene gloves
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- South Korea
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.