RnRMarketResearch.com adds Bipolar Disorder Market Forecast till 2024 to its database, providing in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, expert’s analysis.
Bipolar disorder, also known as bipolar depression or manic depression, is a psychological disorder that presents with severe shifts in mood from one extreme to another. The mood swings occur in a cyclic or periodic pattern that includes feelings of emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression). In between episodes of mood swings, patients typically return to their regular state of being. During a manic or depressive episode, the disease can be debilitating, severely affecting a person's ability to perform on the job or maintain good relationships with other people.
In 2014, there were 13,808,283 12-month and 23,140,488 lifetime total prevalent cases of bipolar disorder in the 8MM. In 2014, of the lifetime total prevalent cases, 52.15% were cyclothymic disorder, 24.58% bipolar I, and 23.27% bipolar II. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that there will be approximately 14,703,622 12-month and 24,616,577 lifetime total prevalent cases of bipolar disorder in 2024.
In this report, GlobalData epidemiologists provide the forecast for the 12-month and lifetime total prevalent cases (both diagnosed and undiagnosed) of bipolar disorder spectrum in the 8MM. GlobalData epidemiologists sourced robust data based on national and international epidemiological studies and strong regional level studies. Age- and sex-specific rates were used whenever available. GlobalData epidemiologists used a consistent disease definition as well as consistent forecast methodology across all the 8MM to allow for a meaningful comparison among them.
To have a DISCOUNT on Complete research on Bipolar Disorder spread across 64 pages - http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=516336
- The Bipolar EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for bipolar spectrum disorder in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Canada). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for both 12-month and lifetime total prevalent cases of bipolar I, bipolar II, and cyclothymic disorder segmented by sex and age in these markets.
- The bipolar epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global bipolar market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global bipolar market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for bipolar therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the subtype of bipolar disorder spectrum most important to your market plans.
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441