The 1233 pages report 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2016 – 2030 – with an Evaluation of Wi-Fi and WiMAX is a report package provides an in-depth assessment of the 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure market and also explores the HetNet submarket.
The wireless network infrastructure market is currently in a phase of transition as mobile operators seek to address increasing mobile traffic demands amidst global economic uncertainties. This paradigm shift is bringing new challenges and opportunities to infrastructure vendors.
In 2015, global 2G, 3G and 4G wireless infrastructure revenues stood at nearly $65 Billion. The “2G, 3G, 4G & 5G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2016 – 2030 – with an Evaluation of Wi-Fi and WiMAX “ research estimates that these revenues will remain flat in 2016, largely due to declining macrocell RAN and mobile core investments. Over the next four years, the market is expected to decline at a CAGR of 1%, eventually shrinking to $61 Billion by the end of 2020.
Despite the on-going decline in the wider market, mobile operators are expected to significantly increase their spending in the evolving HetNet (Heterogeneous Network) submarket, which encompasses small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) and C-RAN (Centralized RAN) infrastructure. Small cell and carrier Wi-Fi equipment alone will represent a market worth $3 Billion in 2016. Supplemented further by DAS and C-RAN investments, the HetNet sector is attracting considerable attention from both established vendors as well as startups that solely focus on this submarket.
Spanning over 1,000 pages, "The 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2016 – 2030 – with an Evaluation of Wi-Fi and WiMAX" report package encompasses two comprehensive reports covering both the conventional 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure market as well as the emerging HetNet submarket:
- The Wireless Network Infrastructure Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, C-RAN, RRH, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul & Fronthaul
- The HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS): 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
This report package provides an in-depth assessment of the 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure market and also explores the HetNet submarket. Besides analysing the key market drivers, challenges, regional CapEx commitments and vendor strategies, the report package also presents revenue and unit shipment forecasts for the wireless network infrastructure, macrocell, mobile core, small cell, Wi-Fi offload, DAS, C-RAN and the mobile transport submarkets from 2016 to 2030 at a regional as well as a global scale.
The report package comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report package.
- 2G (GSM and CDMA) technology and market trends
- 3G (W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA and CDMA-2000) technology and market trends
- 4G (LTE, LTE-Advanced and WiMAX) technology and market trends
- 5G (IMT-2020) technology and market trends
- Mobile core technology and market trends
- Mobile transport (backhaul and fronthaul) technology and market trends
- HetNet (Wi-Fi offloading, small cell, C-RAN and DAS) technology and market trends
- Analysis of key trends such as enterprise RAN, TD-LTE, VoLTE virtualization, unlicensed small cells and SCaaS (Small Cells as a Service)
- Market drivers for wireless network infrastructure investments
- Challenges and barriers to the ecosystem
- Profiles and strategies of over 350 wireless network infrastructure vendors
- Global and regional market analysis and forecasts
- SWOT analysis of the wireless network infrastructure market
Key Questions Answered:
- How is the 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure market evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2016 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How will the market shape for HetNet infrastructure such as small cells, C-RAN and DAS?
- How big is the opportunity for enterprise RAN deployments?
- How will Wi-Fi fit into future network architectures for access and offload?
- Who are the key vendors in the market, what is their market share and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should be adopted by mobile operators and vendors to remain a dominant market force?
- Which 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G technology constitutes the highest amount of spending and how will this evolve overtime?
- How will LTE deployments proceed, and how long will 2G/3G technologies coexist with LTE?
- When will WiMAX infrastructure spending diminish?
- What is the global and regional outlook for RAN and mobile core submarkets?
- What is the opportunity for mobile transport networking gear, and what new backhaul/fronthaul solutions are evolving?
Purchase Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=530972 or Get Discount at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=530972.
400 Plus Companies & Organizations Mentioned: 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), 3GPP2 (3rd Generation Partnership Project 2), 3Roam, 4ipnet, 4RF, 6WIND, ABB, Ablaze Wireless, Absolute Analysis, Accedian Networks, Accelink Technologies, Accelleran, Accuris Networks, AceAxis, Actelis Networks, Actiontec, Actus Networks, Adax, ADB, ADI (Analog Devices Inc.), ADLINK Technology, ADRF (Advanced RF Technologies), ADTRAN, ADVA Optical Networking, Advantech, Advantech Wireless, Aerohive Networks, Affarii Technologies, Affirmed Networks, AirHop Communications, Airspan Networks, Airvana, AKM (Asahi Kasei Microdevices), ALAXALA Networks, Albis Technologies, Alcatel-Lucent, ALCOMA, Allied Data Technologies, Allied Telesis, Allot Communications, Alpha Networks, Altera Corporation, Altiostar Networks, Alvarion Technologies, Amarisoft, Amdocs, América Móvil Group, American Tower Corporation, Anite, Anritsu Corporation, Aptilo Networks, Aquantia, Arcadyan Technology Corporation, Argela, Aricent, ARItel, ARM Holdings, Arqiva, Arris, Artemis Networks, Artesyn Embedded Technologies, Artiza Networks, Aruba Networks, Askey Computer Corporation, ASOCS, Astellia, ASTRI (Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute), AT&T Mobility, Athena Wireless Communications, Athonet, Autelan, Avago Technologies, Avanti Communications, Aviat Networks, AVM, Axis Teknologies, Axxcelera Broadband Wireless (Moseley Associates), Azcom Technology, BandwidthX, Benetel, Bharti Airtel, Birdstep Technology, Black Box Corporation, BLiNQ Networks, Blu Wireless Technology, BluWan, BridgeWave Communications, Broadband Forum, Broadcom Corporation, Brocade Communications Systems, Browan Communications, BSG Wireless, BT Group, BTI Systems, BTI Wireless and more.
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect With Us on:
Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts
P: + 1 888 391 5441