India Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
WiseGuyReports.com adds “India Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” report to its research database.
“India Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Complete report in Detailed @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/india-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by India to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in India both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable enrgy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in India.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Get the best Discount @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check_discount/india-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Table of Content :
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Renewable Energy Certificate Volume, India, 2014-2015 7
Table 2: National Solar Mission, India, Phase Wise Targets, 2010-2022 9
Table 3: Solar PV Net-metering Tariffs, India, 2016 9
Table 4: State-level Feed-in Tariffs for Wind Power Plants, India, 2016 12
Table 5: Central Financial Assistance for Biomass Power Project and Bagasse Co-generation Projects by Sugar Mill Type, Inida, 2015 13
Table 6: Central Financial Assistance for Bagasse Co-generation Project in Existing Co-operative Sector Sugar Mills Employing Boiler Modifications, India, 2015 13
Table 7: Financial Support for Biofuel, India, 2015 15
Table 8: State-level Feed-in Tariffs for Bioenergy-Based Power Plants, 2016 16
Table 9: Support for Hydropower in Private Sector, Joint Sector and Co-operative Societies, India, 2015 17
Table 10: Support for Hydropower in State Government, Central Government and Public Sector Units, India, 2015 17
Table 11: Abbreviations 18
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample_request/india-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349