In-detail Table of Contents of Global Immunology Market to 2022 Market Research
Scope for this research:
Although the patents for many of these mAbs either have already expired or are due to expire during the forecast period, the market is expected to experience continued growth, from $61.5 billion in 2015 to $74.2 billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate of 2.71%.
- What factors are driving the market growth?
- How can the factors limiting growth be overcome?
There is a very large pharmaceutical pipeline for immunology, consisting of 1,838 products in active development. However, the commercial performance of the products in the late-stage pipeline is expected to be moderate.
- What gaps in the market are being addressed by the most promising of these late-stage pipeline products?
- How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
Several key commercially successful products, including Humira (adalimumab) and Remicade, are due to lose patent protection in the forecast period.
- How will this affect their revenues in this period?
- How are their manufacturers, AbbVie and Johnson & Johnson, responding to this?
The key players in the market, all of which are among the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, are expected to maintain their market lead throughout the forecast period.
- What is driving this continued market dominance?
- Who will the new market players be?
Get sample for this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=461570 .
Reasons to buy this research:
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
- Visualize the composition of the immunology market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
- Analyze the immunology pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the immunology market globally and across the key players and product types
- Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various immunological disorders
- Identify commercial opportunities in the immunology deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441