The Latin American market for Ultrasound devices is poised to reach $760 million by the end of 2020 from $ 575 million in 2015 growing at a CAGR of 5.8%, Ultrasound is a type of imaging. It uses high-frequency sound waves to look at body parts and structures inside the body. Health care experts use it to view the heart, blood vessels, kidneys, liver, and other organs. During pregnancy, doctors use ultrasound to view the fetus. Unlike x-rays, ultrasound does not expose you to radiation.
Currently, the Latin American market is dominated by the likes of Brazil followed by the likes of Mexico. Asia Pacific and Latin America are the fastest growing segments. This can be attributed to the increasing incidences of chronic diseases in these regions. The Latin American Ultrasound devices market can be segmented on the basis of Technology (2D Ultrasound, 3D Ultrasound, 4D Ultrasound, Bone Sonography, Echocardiograms and Others), Applications (Radiology, Oncology, Urology, Vascular, Gynecology and Others) and Geography (Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and Others).
Growing public awareness, increased adoption of diagnostic imaging, increasing aging population, rapid technological advances and increasing incidences of chronic diseases are the major factors contributing to the growth of the market.
Expensive procedures, side effects of diagnostic imaging procedures, reimbursement issues and regulatory framework concerns are the major factors hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Latin American Ultrasound Devices Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Latin American Ultrasound Devices market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ Recent Research into the South America Ultrasound Devices Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2015 – 2020) shared in new report
Review and Forecast period years
General Study Assumptions
Econometric Forecast Model
Porter's Five Forces
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat to new entrants
Threat to substitute products and services
Competitive Rivalry within the industry
Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and challenges Analysis
Increasing demand for minimally invasive device
Increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular diseases
Increasing aging population
Lack of trained technicians
Use of refurbishded instruments
South America Ultrasound Market segmentation
3D & 4D Ultrasound
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound
obstetrics and Gynecology
Market segmentation by Geography- South America
Merger and acquisition analysis
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations and Parterships
Key Vendor Analysis
Hitachi Medical Corporation
Toshiba Medical Systems
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
Analyst outlook for Investment opportunities
Future Outlook of the market
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349