ACCESS REPORT @ Recent research into the Global Coil Coatings Market
The Global Coil Coatings Market has been estimated at USD XX.XX billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.35% during the forecast period. Coil Coatings is a continuous process of painting metal sheets before fabrication and applied to various applications such as automotive and the exteriors of the buildings. The pre-painted metals can be moulded into any shape and size, providing many aesthetic colours and texture options, and high resistance to weathering for long-term usage, thereby making it suitable to be used in varied applications. The economic benefits associated with such as recyclability without the loss of quality and meeting all stringent standards EPA increases their usage in the many end-use applications.
Coil Coatings, owing to their eco-friendly and low-toxic nature; high tensile strength, and high initial adhesion properties is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Coil Coatings market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Building and Construction, Industrial and Domestic Appliances, Transportation, Home and Office Furniture, HVAC and Others. The Transportation segment is the fastest growing segment in the market and accounted for more than XX.XX% share of the Global Coil Coatings Market in 2014.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the economic benefits associated with coil coatings, innovative end-use applications, and accelerating demand from construction industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as higher cost of pre-painting metal sheets, and the lack of awareness in the Asian countries. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
According to the type of resin used in the production, the market has been segmented into Polyester, Acrylics, Epoxy, Polyurethanes, Plastisols, Fluoropolymer, and Others. Polyester, Polyurethane (PU), and Acrylics will grow at a healthy pace during the forecast period. .
The market has also been geographically segmented into China, India, Thailand, Malaysia Saudi Arabia, Australia, Germany, Russia, Brazil and Rest of the Global. In terms of consumption in 2014, China led the market with a share of XX.XX%. It was followed by India. With the improvement in the financial status of the consumers, the purchasing power of the middle class consumers has increased, which in turn is accelerating the demand for consumer appliances and infrastructure in India and China, in turn making these countries an area of immense potential and opportunities. However, the lack of awareness in these developing countries has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
Furthermore, the newer applications of coil coatings such as Fluoropolymer coatings will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the Global Coil Coatings Market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are Akzo Nobel Coatings, BASF, PPG Industries, DuPont, Alumax Industrial, Axalta Coatings System, Beckers Speciality Corporation, Henkel Corporation, Evonik, Wacker Chemie, Ralco Steel, Kansai Paints, and Valspar. The current trends in mergers and acquisitions indicate that the bigger companies are acquiring the smaller ones for higher innovations by utilizing their core competencies.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Coil Coatings Market , with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Coil Coatings market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is booming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ Recent research into the Global Coil Coatings Market
8. Company Profiles
8.1 BASF SE
8.2 Akzo Nobel
8.3 Beckers Group
8.4 PPG Industries
8.6 Axalta Coatings System
8.8 Wacker Chemie
8.9 Ralco Steel
8.10 Kansai Paints
8.12 Alumax Industrial
8.13 Henkel Corporation
8.14 Yung Chi Paint & Varnish Mfg. Co., Ltd.
8.15 Dura Coat Products, Inc.
8.16 Chemcoaters LLC
8.17 CENTRIA Coating Services
8.18 Jupiter Coil Coating
8.19 Metal Coaters
8.20 Universal Metal Coating Company
8.21 Goldin Metals, Inc.
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ Recent research into the Global Coil Coatings Market
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349