ACCESS REPORT @ New Report Available: Global Market for Polyurethane Injections
Global Market for Polyurethane Injections is estimated to grow at a CAGR of about 6.7% within the forecast period. Europe is the largest market followed by North America and Asia-Pacific growing at a fast pace. Of an estimated $39 billion market for construction chemicals, slab repair accounts for a $1.6 billion share.
The polyurethane injection market has a competitive edge over other polymeric repair systems. Compared to other polymers like epoxy coatings and urethane coatings, polyurethane coatings generally have higher durability and performance. Their greater flexibility allows for natural concrete movement without cracking due to changing soil pressures or movements in the settlements.
Polyurethane based concrete repair systems also contribute to sustainability rating of the buildings along with its economic value. This is because it uses very less water and has an impressive carbon reduction rating. Polyurethane systems reduce the amount of new concrete needed through repair and facilitating restoration versus rebuild, and replacing traditional cement based materials in construction.
Polyurethane injection systems have been proven to be a cost-effective method to repair, restore and rehabilitate concrete structures than the traditional practices. Financial advantage in repairing versus rebuilding is the central reason for the forecasted growth in Polyurethane Injections industry despite the projected slump in construction activity.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ New Report Available: Global Market for Polyurethane Injections
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE AND PROFILES OF KEY COMPANIES
7.1 COMPANIES THAT MANUFACTURE POLYURETHANE
7.1.1 SILPRO CORPORATION
7.1.2 THE WESTERN GROUP
7.1.3 EVONIK DEGUSSA GMBH
7.1.5 LAFARGE S.A.
7.1.6 SCHOMBURG GMBH
7.1.7 THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS COMPANY
7.1.8 BASF SE
7.1.9 SIKA CORPORATION
7.1.10 THE EUCLID CHEMICAL COMPANY
7.1.11 DOW CHEMICAL CO.
7.2 COMPANIES THAT USE POLYURETHANE (END USERS )
7.2.1 URETEK WORLDWIDE
7.2.2WALKER PARKING CONSULTANTS
7.2.3 AGS ARGILES & MINÉRAUX / IMERYS GROUP
7.2.4 STRUCTURAL PRESERVATION SYSTEMS, INC.
7.2.5 SEABOARD WEATHERPROOFING CO.
7.2.6 RESTRUCTION CORPORATION
7.2.7 C.A. LINDMAN, INC.
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ New Report Available: Global Market for Polyurethane Injections
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349