ACCESS REPORT @ Recent research into the Global Carbon Black Market
The global carbon black market is expected to surpass $25 billion by 2020 growing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Carbon black is a deep black colored powder with reinforcing, tinting and conductive properties which are utilized across various sectors. Tyre industry is the largest customer of carbon black, wherein it is used to improve strength and longevity of automotive tyres by increasing tensile strength and abrasion resistance. However, global carbon black market is witnessing increased penetration of specialty carbon black which provides sharp colour and enhanced conductivity, viscosity and UV protection.
In the Carbon Black market report, we have taken the following major application sectors into consideration: Tires and Industrial Rubber Products, Plastics, Toners and Printing Inks, Coatings, Textile Fibers, and others. According to the type of carbon black, the market has been segmented into Furnace black, Gas Black, Lamp black, and Thermal black.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the Rising demand from tyre industry, Growth in construction sector and huge demand from emerging countries. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as Volatility of raw material prices, Environmental concerns, and Substitution by Silica. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The market has also been geographically segmented into US, United Kingdom, Italy, Brazil, China, Germany India and Rest of the Global. Asia-Pacific represents the largest market for carbon black in the world, with a strong hold of 37% share, wherein majority of the demand emanates from emerging economies such as China and India, on account of expanding tyre manufacturing facilities and growth in construction sector. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to maintain its dominance in the market through 2020, with tyre manufacturers shifting production base to developing countries in the region. Developed economies such as the US and Western Europe are expected to display flat demand though use of specialty blacks is likely to pick up fastest in these regions.
Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments Birla Carbon, Bridgestone Corporation, Cabot Corporation, China Synthetic Rubber Corporation, Columbian Chemicals Co., Continental Carbon Company, Evonik Industries AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Orion Engineered Carbons, Phillips Carbon Black Ltd., Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co. and Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd. among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Carbon Black Market , with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Carbon Black market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is booming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ Recent research into the Global Carbon Black Market
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
8.1 Birla Carbon
8.2 Bridgestone Corporation
8.3 Cabot Corporation
8.4 China Synthetic Rubber Corporation
8.5 Columbian Chemicals Co.
8.6 Continental Carbon Company
8.7 Evonik Industries AG
8.8 Himadri Chemicals and Industries Limited
8.9 Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc., Ltd.
8.10 Koppers Incorporated
8.11 Longxing Chemical Stock Co, Ltd.
8.12 Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
8.13 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
8.14 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical
8.15 OCI Company Ltd.
8.16 OJSC Kremenchug
8.17 OMSK Carbon Group
8.18 Orion Engineered Carbons
8.19 Phillips Carbon Black Ltd.
8.20 Qingdao Evonik Chemicals Co. Ltd.
8.21 Shandong Huadong Rubber Materials
8.22 Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co.
8.23 Suzhou Baohua Carbon Black
8.24 Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd.
8.25 TransCanada Corporation
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ Recent research into the Global Carbon Black Market
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349