ACCESS REPORT @ New Report Available: Global Epoxy Adhesives Market
The Global Epoxy Adhesives Market was valued at USD 2.115 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.82% during the forecast period from 2014 to 2020. Epoxy adhesives are polymer based adhesive. With their ability to stick to wide variety of materials, resistance to chemicals and environment, high tensile strength, and ability to resist to creep under constant load, makes them the extensively used structural adhesives. They are used for both heat curing and room temperature curing systems. Majority of the epoxy adhesive formulation uses modifiers to enhance the toughness and flexibility of the adhesives, while uncured or unmodified adhesives cure hard and brittle solids.
Epoxy adhesives, owing to their high tensile strength, stable structural bonding properties, and ability to sustain in constant loads and changing environmental conditions, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Epoxy Adhesives market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Aerospace and Adhesives, Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Construction, and Marine. The Electrical and Electronics segment accounted for more than XX.XX% share of the Global Epoxy Adhesives market in 2015.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the accelerating demand from the automotive industry and shifting focus towards composites. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as volatility in the raw material prices and stringent regulations for usage in specific sectors. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The Global Epoxy Adhesives market, on the basis of end-user industry can be broadly segmented into Electrical and Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Construction, Marine, and Others. Electrical and Electronic segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the market, owing to increasing usage of PCBs in automobiles and rising usage in the development and manufacturing of electric vehicles.
The market has also been geographically segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle-East & Africa. In terms of consumption in 2014, APAC led the market with a share of XX.XX%. It was followed by North America and Europe. With the improvement in the financial status of the consumers, the purchasing power of the middle class consumers has increased, which in turn is increasing the demand for automobiles and buildings in the Asia-Pacific region, in turn making the region an area of immense potential and opportunities. However, the volatility in the raw material prices in the region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
Furthermore, the recovering construction industry in the European region and accelerating demand for electric vehicles across the world will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the Global Epoxy Adhesives Market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are 3M, Dow Chemicals, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA and Ashland Inc.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Epoxy Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Epoxy Adhesives market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ New Report Available: Global Epoxy Adhesives Market
7. Company Profiles
7.1 BASF SE
7.2 Icon Group
7.3 3M Co.
7.5 Avery Dennison Corp.
7.6 Dow Chemical Co.
7.7 ADCO Global Inc.
7.8 Sika AG
7.9 Ashland Inc.
7.10 Illinois Tool Works Inc.
7.11 H.B. Fuller Co.
7.12 RPM International Inc.
7.13 Adhesives Research Inc.
7.14 Chemence, Ltd.
7.15 Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
7.16 Huntsman Corp.
7.17 Pidilite Industries, Ltd.
7.18 Mapei Spa
7.19 Super Glue Corp.
7.20 Rohm and Haas Co.
7.21 Ninghai Dingcheng Adhesive Co., Ltd.
7.22 American Biltrite, Inc.
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ New Report Available: Global Epoxy Adhesives Market
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349