Cloud ERP Leader Unveils Powerful End User Form Configuration and Collaboration Capabilities Using a 'Clicks Not Code' Approach, Bringing Back Office to the Future of Work
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- Mar 01, 2016 -- FinancialForce, the leading cloud ERP provider on the Salesforce App Cloud, today unveiled the Spring 2016 release of its Financial Management application. Chief financial officers (CFOs) and finance departments now have access to a personalized experience that allows users to tailor how they enter accounting information, how they view it and how they work, using a 'clicks not code' approach that is unrivaled in the cloud ERP application industry. The personalization capabilities include sophisticated 360-degree customer views and the ability to collaborate and work socially across the entire enterprise. The Spring 2016 release also includes a new set of accounting functionalities designed to increase efficiency, guide faster book closings and support strategic decision-making.
Increasingly, finance teams are tasked to provide more strategic guidance of the business. To do so effectively, FinancialForce Financial Management equips finance executives with the customization, analytics, collaboration and reporting tools needed to automate manual, laborious tasks, freeing them up to concentrate more on strategy. Developed with customer feedback, the Spring 2016 release includes:
- Personalized End-User Experience: Input forms are now fully configurable, without having to enter even a single line of code, using Input Form Manager to create Personalized User Forms. A first in cloud ERP, finance departments no longer need to be bogged down by inflexible data entry interfaces and can instead use the time to provide strategic input for their business. Personalized input forms are intuitive, easy to follow and resonate well with non-technical users. The forms also support rapid data entry to make accounting faster for all.
- Related Content Panels with Social Collaboration: Related Content Panels (RCP) are a new addition to FinancialForce's popular Action Views. Users can design work panes that combine information from any object on the Salesforce App Cloud with accounting transactions, accounts and balances in a single view. This allows users to mold the information around their functional needs and work patterns, including the ability to embed task management and social collaboration. Role-based work panes, for say a credit manager, can be designed in a few clicks to combine information from multiple apps in a single screen. RCPs excel at building 360-degree customer and supplier views. Businesses can now take faster action from the array of data available to manage their finances, for example, to speed up collections.
- Built-in Intercompany Reconciliation and Automated Elimination Entries: Finance departments no longer need to rely on a third-party vendor for reconciling accounts or have to painstakingly eliminate entries manually. The Spring 2016 release provides built-in intercompany reconciliation and automates elimination entries, making the consolidation of multiple entities easier than ever before and accelerating the period-end activities. In addition, global exchange rates enable greater speed and accuracy in managing multinational transactions. Organizations can close books faster -- saving time and money while providing financial insights faster to management, auditors, investors and shareholders.
"Every finance team is looking for efficiency to free up more
time for strategic input to a business. The new features from
FinancialForce do just that. As we focus around revolutionizing
customer engagement, our financial process should match. The
customizable input forms, which we will use in journals, plus sales
and purchase invoices and credits, create more simplicity in
displaying the most important information to us on screen and help
us save time with our day-to-day transactions. This new update
improves the user experience and interface even further as well as
enhances the way we can serve our customers."
- Justin Wheatley, vice president of billing and financial systems at NewVoiceMedia
"The new CFO is a strategic business partner, guiding his or her
company to smart growth and more bulletproof business models. This
means the finance team needs to spend time providing insights to
the business instead of collecting or reconciling data. With this
release, we are giving financial applications users powerful new
technologies that boost data capture and put collaboration, action
and the right information at their fingertips to transform the way
they engage with customers and do business."
- Raphael Bres, general manager of financial management at FinancialForce
Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce App Cloud. The company's Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4. For more information, go to www.financialforce.com/
Media Contacts: Sandy Lo FinancialForce [email protected] Leigh Ann Benicewicz The Bateman Group [email protected]
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71