MACAU -- (Marketwired) -- Jan 29, 2016 -- With intimacy, exclusivity and close attention to hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton, Macau's exemplary standards of service, a stay at this luxury hotel is guaranteed to leave an indelible mark on guests that will last a lifetime. The Ritz-Carlton, Macau has perfectly curated three tempting accommodation and activity packages designed to ensure that your stay will remain an unforgettable experience.
Fostering the imagination of children with The Ritz
Kids® Night Safari
Tapping into children's innate inquisitiveness and creativity, The Ritz Kids® Night Safari program, designed by world-renowned oceanographer Jean-Michel Cousteau and Cousteau's Ocean Futures Society, brings the spirit of the great outdoors inside by allowing little ones to set up camp inside a suite at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau. From the moment they set foot in the suite, they will be thrilled to discover a spacious tent pitched up, lined with lush duvets and plush pillows. The cozy enclave is not just a place for them to call their own during their stay in Macau, but also a space for them to learn through games and imaginative play.
To let their minds take them on endless adventure when the lights go down at bedtime, they will have a full inventory of camping tools, including a flash torch lamp, a handy little compass to navigate the way and a drink bottle to quench their thirst well into the night. Of course, style is essential for every explorer, so a nifty screen-print backpack and safari-style pajamas are also provided. Last but not least, kids will also receive a keepsake "Lion", The Ritz-Carlton's friendly plush toy that doubles up as a trusted camping buddy. Little ones will even be able to earn an "Explorer Certificate" upon completion of coloring activities and stamp collections during their stay. Additional in-room amenities include kid-sized bathrobe and slippers and The Ritz-Carlton rubber duckie as well as children's bath amenities from Cocci Nella. Once the nighttime adventures are complete, complimentary Chocolate Afternoon Tea is also available for a family of four at The Ritz-Carlton Café.
Balance mind, body and soul at ESPA
At the idyllic spa, guests will be able to truly warm the soul in a luxuriously stylish setting with the emphasis on relaxation and privacy. To prepare the soul for the cooler months ahead, ESPA has crafted a nourishing spa package designed to rejuvenate the body and rebalance the self. A private consultation with the therapist will address any personal preferences and ensure that the treatment is tailor-made to meet the specific requirements of each guest. Before and after the bespoke treatment, guests can revel in the finest personal service in the utmost intimacy as the space features vitality pools, steam rooms, saunas, ice-fountains, experience showers and relaxation areas for both male and female guests. Also included in the package is a specially curated 'holistic' menu at Macau's highest Cantonese restaurant, Lai Heen, as well as accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau and access to an expertly prepared 'healthy' menu at The Ritz-Carlton Club.
Ensuring an unforgettable celebration
Be it a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion, The Ritz-Carlton, Macau is the perfect choice to ensure memories of any celebration last a lifetime. The Ritz-Carlton celebration package has been carefully designed to enable guests to indulge in all the magnificent services the hotel has to offer, as well as ensure that a festive occasion at The Ritz-Carlton will leave guests feeling unique and pampered on their special day. The package includes a one night's stay for two at the Premier Suite, complete with 99 roses should the celebration be a romantic one upon arrival. Rose petals will also be garnished in bathtub to add a decorative touch. A roof-top dinner and in-room breakfast for two as well as access to The Ritz-Carlton Club will provide a celebratory flair to mealtimes, creating enduring memories.
Room Package Details
The Ritz Kids® Night Safari
- One night stay for a family of 4 (maximum 2 adults + 2 kids) at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau
- Ritz Kids tent setup with amenities
- Complimentary access at The Ritz-Carlton Club
- Complimentary access to JW Kids Club for two
- Kids movie night with popcorns (unlimited kids movies throughout the stay)
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at the ferry terminal (need advance booking)
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea for a family of 4 (2 adults + 2 kids) at The Ritz-Carlton Café
The Ritz-Carlton Experience with ESPA
- One night stay for one in Premier Suite at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau
- Special "Healthy" menu at The Ritz-Carlton Club
- ESPA - private consultation with the spa management to address your personal preferences and tailor-made your treatment in order to meet guest's needs, one treatment per guest
- Lai Heen "Holistic" Dinner Menu
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at the ferry terminal (advance booking)
The Ritz-Carlton Experience with Celebration
- One night stay for two adults in Premier Suite at The Ritz-Carlton, Macau
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at the ferry terminal (advance booking), with Champagne served inside the limousine (advance booking)
- 99 roses presented upon arrival (romantic celebration)
- Chilled champagne provided inside the suite
- Roof-top special dinner for 2 (food only)
- Romantic rose petal bath in the suite
- In-room breakfast for 2
- Complimentary access to The Ritz-Carlton Club
*All rates shown in the release are exclusive of 10% service charge and 5% government tax
Terms & Conditions:
- All of the above packages are subject to availability
- Terms and conditions apply, and are listed on www.ritzcarlton.com/Macau
- The Ritz-Carlton, Macau reserves the right for final decision
About The Ritz-Carlton, Macau
The Ritz-Carlton, Macau, offers the impeccable levels of service for which the brand is famous around the world. Set within the top floors of one of the world's most spectacular entertainment and leisure destinations -- Galaxy Macau™, the hotel is an all-suite hotel by The Ritz-Carlton, featuring over 230 suites, including the stylish The Ritz-Carlton Sky Villa, which overlooks inspiring views of Cotai Macau.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 92 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. For more information, or reservations, visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com or www.ritzcarlton.cn. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR)
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2957063
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2957066
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2957069
Contact: Christina Tse Director of Marketing Communications Galaxy Macau™, Estrada da Baia da Nossa Senhora da Esperanca, s/n, COTAI, Macau, China Tel: (853) 8886 6268 Fax: (853) 8886 6290 Email: Email Contact
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71