Requirement for various reagents, accessories, and systems of serological transplant diagnostics has been increasing year after year. Increase in cases of kidney, lung, heart, liver, and other organ damage has been aiding market growth across regions.
According to a report titled “Global Facts: About Kidney Disease”, published by the National Kidney Foundation, 10% of the population worldwide is affected by Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), and millions die each year because they do not have access to affordable treatment. While such reports give an estimate of the growth scope for players in the serological transplant diagnostics industry, they also help in spreading awareness, which, in turn, works in favor of suppliers of serological transplant diagnostic equipment.
According to Fact.MR, the global serological transplant diagnostics market is projected to expand at around 2.5% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Valuable Insights: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5566
Key Takeaways from Study
- Surge in demand for reagents and accessories for serological diagnostics to spur the growth of suppliers in this industry
- Increase in demand for kidney and liver transplant to fuel the sales of serological transplant diagnostic equipment manufacturers
- Rise in requirement from hospitals and blood banks & transplant centres to cater to the growth of stakeholders in this industry
- The United States remains the epicentre of the world’s largest market - North America
- China to maintain its lead in the world’s fastest-growing serological transplant diagnostics industry - East Asia
- Germany to exhibit hegemony in Europe for serological transplant diagnostics
- The United Kingdom, Canada, France, Japan, India, and a few other countries to emerge lucrative destinations over the coming years
Growing Number of Organ Transplants to Bolster Growth of Manufacturers
As serological transplant diagnostics is extremely crucial for efficient organ transplant, increase in the number of kidney, heart, lung, and other organ damage cases is fuelling the sales of serological transplant diagnostic equipment manufacturers.
According to a report published by the World Health Organization (WHO), respiratory disease is the leading cause of death and disability in the world. As stated in the report, around 65 million people suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and 3 million die from it each year, making it the third leading cause of death, worldwide. According to WHO, more than 100,800 solid organ transplants are performed every year, while nearly 70,000 among these are kidney transplants.
For More Detailed Information about Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5566
Who is Winning in this Space?
The global serological transplant diagnostics market is gaining momentum while competition among key players is gradually getting fiercer. In order to remain in their positions, key market players are coming up with more advanced serological transplant diagnostic solutions. For instance,
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. announced the launch of a Serology Assay to detect coronavirus antibodies in 2020, while it launched its extensive range of bio-rad HLA serology products recently,
- Agena Bio Science Inc. recently launched its new range of rapid and genetic testing solutions, which are authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are CE-IVD marked in Europe.
More Valuable Insights
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the global serological transplant diagnostics market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product (reagents & accessories, and systems), application (kidney transplantation, liver transplantation, heart transplantation, lung transplantation, and others), and distribution channel (hospitals, blood banks & transplant centres, donor registries & research laboratories), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
Schedule a FREE Consultation Call with Our Analysts/Industry Experts to Find Solution for Your Business at `https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=5566`
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. We are headquartered in Dubai, and operate from our sales office in Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fact.MR is an independent, pure play market intelligence firm incorporated with an objective to deliver high quality, customized market research solutions that help our clients successfully go to the market equipped with actionable insights capable of impacting crucial business decisions.
M: +1 (628) 251-1583