Global Offshore Helicopter Market - 2020-2026
Summary: Offshore Helicopter Market
The market for Offshore Helicopter is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 1.93% during the forecast period of 2020 – 2026. Major factors driving the market studied are rising deepwater offshore exploration and development activities, due to the growing crude oil demand and little scope for new discovery in land and shallow water areas. A further decline in offshore oil and gas activities, through re-engineering and cost-cutting measures by offshore oil and gas operators, have resulted in improved viability of offshore oil and gas projects, especially in deepwater regions. The low dayrates of crew transfer vessel, coupled with lack of offshore oil and gas activities, have forced the helicopter service providers to reduce their dayrates, which negatively impacted their annual revenue.
- As the offshore wind power industry is moving toward the deeper and harsher environments, the demand for the wind turbine maintenance activity and in turn, offshore helicopters services for the offshore wind industry is expected to increase.
- The recent discovery and upcoming projects in Mediterranean, Guyana, and East Africa are expected to be relatively new and attractive markets for the Offshore Helicopter, creating an opportunity for service providers to expand their market presence.
- Europe dominated the market across the globe, with the majority of the demand coming from countries such as the United Kingdom and Norway.
The report focuses on the overall growth opportunities of the market. It also highlights the overall market presence in terms of segmentation based on different aspects. The true potential of the global Offshore Helicopter Market is identified through its regional classification. The performance of the global Offshore Helicopter Market in different regions under the key players is what decides the overall success of the market. The market size of the global Offshore Helicopter Market was large in the previous forecast period. The demand for the products associated with the global Offshore Helicopter Market increased in the present period. This growth in demand will result in higher market size in the present forecast period 2020 to 2026. The CAGR percentage is also expected to rise in the present period.
Free Sample Report PDF: Global Offshore Helicopter Market Outlook @
Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the
Key Player Classification
Offshore Wind Power Industry Expected to Witness Fastest Growth
- Many of the earlier offshore wind farms were installed close to the land, and are easily accessible by boat. However, the newly built offshore wind farms are located farther from the shore, and helicopters are becoming an economical option for the transportation of crew members to and from the installations. This has created new business areas for Offshore Helicopter.
- The Offshore Helicopter are mainly used for transferring the crew to the platforms for the maintenance of the wind turbines. As the offshore wind turbines face rougher and more corrosive environments, the offshore wind farms require more frequent maintenance.
- As the offshore wind power industry is moving toward the deeper and harsher environments, the demand for the wind turbine maintenance activity and in turn, offshore helicopters services for the offshore wind industry is increasing.
- Historically, the offshore wind power industry had been dominated by the European countries, such as Denmark, Germany, and the United Kingdom. But Asian countries, such as China, Taiwan, and India have also announced plans to develop the domestic offshore wind sector, which in turn, is expected to drive the geographical expansion of the helicopter services market for wind farms during the forecast period.
- Among the end-user industries, the offshore wind industry is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Europe to Dominate the Market
- Europe is estimated to be the largest market among the regions for the market studied. This is mainly due to a large number of offshore oil and gas platforms, severe sea conditions, and strict safety regulations promoting helicopter services for transportation services.
- The Oil & Gas Authority (OGA) of the United Kingdom invited applications for the 31st offshore licensing round in July 2018. The round attracted 36 applications covering 164 blocks in frontier areas of the United Kingdom Continental Shelf (UKCS). These successful awards are expected to act as a strong platform for future E&P activities across the UKCS, and may help in transforming exploration activity levels, consequently, thus positively impacting the growth of the market studied.
- As of January 2019, only about half of the expected recoverable resources on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS) have been produced. At the same time, many of the facilities on the shelf are approaching the end of their expected lifetime. In the coming years, several of these facilities are likely to be shut down and decommissioned in a responsible manner, which may, in turn, result in creating the demand for Offshore Helicopter during the coming years.
- In addition, decommissioning is expected to take place on 349 fields across the North Sea, during 2017-2025, out of which, around 214 fields are in UKCS, 106 fields in the Dutch Continental Shelf, 23 fields in the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS), and six fields on the Danish Continental Shelf. The growing offshore decommissioning activities in UKCS and NCS are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
The major players in the market include:
Bell Textron Inc
United Technologies Corporation
Russian Helicopters JSC
View Complete Report @
Key Market Trends | Growth | Share | Sale | Revenue | Manufactures | Technology Component
The study of the Offshore Helicopter Market is a complete study of modern trends gathered from worldwide, industry growth drivers as well as restraints. It presents market estimations for the coming years. It includes analysis of current developments using Porter is five force model examination and scrupulous profiles of peak industry players. The report also incorporates an evaluation of micro and macro factors essential for the accessible market players and fresh entrants along with methodical value chain analysis. The report also features a wide-ranging qualitative and quantitative assessment by examining data assembled from industry analysts and market participants contributing to the Offshore Helicopter Market.
The established players of the market have been evaluated thoroughly in the report covering an in-depth analysis of the global Offshore Helicopter Market. The evaluation comprises the methods adopted by the players in the market. The established and the new players have been assessed thoroughly. Some of the adopted strategies are partnership, mergers and acquisition, investment. Further, the growing initiative of performing research and development is likely to further enhance the market strength in the forthcoming period.
This research study involved the extensive usage of both primary and secondary data sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry, including the government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, present trends in the market, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in related industry, and market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges.
Market Size Estimation
Top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to validate the global Product market size market and estimate the market size for Company, regions segments, product segments and Application (end users).The market estimations in this report are based on the marketed sale price of Product (excluding any discounts provided by the manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler or traders). The percentage splits, market share, and breakdown of the product segments are derived based on weightages assigned to each of the segments based on their utilization rate and average sale price. The regional splits of the overall Product market and its sub-segments are based on the percentage adoption or utilization of the given product in the respective region or country.
The global Offshore Helicopter market is concentrated with top 5 companies accounting for more than 70% of the market. Some of the major companies include CHC Group Ltd, Bristow Group Inc., PHI Inc., Era Group Inc., Abu Dhabi Aviation Airways PJSC (Abu Dhabi Aviation), and HNZ Group Inc.
What are the key segments in the market?
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region
Which market dynamics affect the business?
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Table of Content: Offshore Helicopter Market
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks, and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15 Research Findings and Conclusion
Download / Save Free Sample Report @
NOTE: Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
“Wise Guy Reports Is Part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. And Offers Premium Progressive Statistical Surveying, Market Research Reports, Analysis & Forecast Data for Industries and Governments Around the Globe. Wise Guy Reports Features an Exhaustive List of Market Research Reports from Hundreds of Publishers Worldwide. We Boast a Database Spanning Virtually Every Market Category and an Even More Comprehensive Collection of Market Research Reports Under These Categories and Sub-Categories”.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.