Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing Market: Rising Residential and Infrastructure across Globe
- Concrete block is a precast concrete product used in construction. It is primarily employed as a building material in the construction of walls. It is also known as concrete masonry unit (CMU). Hollow, cellular, and fully solid are the most commonly utilized concrete blocks.
- A brick is a rectangular block that is used as building material in the construction industry, typically made of dried clay. Bricks are classified according to the material used during manufacturing. Most common type of bricks are clay type, sand lime, and fly ash clay. AAC blocks, also known as autoclaved aerated concrete blocks, are made from fly ash, lime, cement, water, and air entraining agents
- The global concrete block and brick manufacturing market is gaining from the booming construction sector worldwide. Rapid urbanization leading to the demand for new housing units in developing countries is stoking demand for concrete blocks and bricks
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Brick Segment Continued To Be Dominant Product Type
- On the basis of product type, the global concrete block and brick manufacturing market is bifurcated into concrete block, brick, and AAC block. Among them, the brick segment held the leading share of the market in 2018, expanding at a CAGR of more than 3% during the forecast period. It is likely to remain the prominent product type between 2019 to 2027
- The clay brick sub segment holds more than 70% of the concrete block and brick manufacturing market owing to its size, ease of manufacturing, and extensive usage in construction in Asia Pacific.
- Clay type, sand lime, and fly ash clay are the most common type of bricks used in the construction sector. Clay bricks are mostly used in construction projects. The production of bricks employs a chemical process to mix the raw materials. Following this, the mixture is then molded under pressure to form brick. For instance, clay bricks are manufactured by pressing the mixture of raw materials in mold, and are dried followed by frying or baking in kiln. Fly ash clay bricks are made with clay and fly ash, wherein the mixture of raw materials is heated up to10000C
- On the other hand, AAC block are the approved eco-friendly bricks that offer incredible construction quality at relatively lower cost. AAC blocks are witnessing increasing demand due to their attributes of light weight, flexibility, and durability. The AAC block product segment is anticipated to rise at a significant CAGR over the forecast period 2019-2027. They are termed as green building material due to their low CO2 emissions.
Rising Housing Needs Makes Asia Pacific Leader
- In terms of geography, the concrete block and brick manufacturing market has been bifurcated into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the leading market share of more than 75% in 2018. It is likely to remain dominant region over the forecast period 2019 to 2027. Rising population and growth of the construction industry are key factors driving the Asia Pacific concrete block and brick manufacturing market
- Furthermore, foreign direct investments in manufacturing and robust construction propelled many countries in Asia Pacific region to experience significant growth expansion in recent years. Concrete blocks and bricks are the integral components of building & construction industry and rapid growth in the construction industry, especially in the emerging economies are expected to boost the growth of concrete block and brick manufacturing market
- Significant growth in world population has been observed for the past few decades. Most of this growth has taken place in the developing regions. The effects of population growth may vary widely, depending upon various factors such as institutional, economic, cultural and demographic settings.
- Growing population in the emerging economies demand more number of new housings than renewal construction habits. In developing countries, such as China, India, and parts of ASEAN, population growth coupled with growing trend toward urbanization and changing geopolitics contribute to increased demand for new infra-structure developments.
Explore Transparency Market Research’S Award-Winning Coverage of the Global Industry @ https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/eco-friendly-ingredients-to-witness-increased-uptake-in-textile-binders-market-from-2020-to-2030-tmr-804198664.html
Global Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing Market: Competition Landscape
- The global concrete block and brick manufacturing market is fragmented with many local and global players operating in the market. There are almost 100,000 brick kilns in India alone. In developed countries, the manufacturing process is fully automated and requires less number of employees, as compared to developing nations.
- Large players are striving to partner with regional players to expand their geographical presence and to help make the market somewhat consolidated.
- Some of the major players in concrete block and brick manufacturing market include:
- CRH plc
- Wienerberger AG
- Boral Limited
- Acme Brick Company
- UltraTech Cement Ltd.
- Xella Group
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Lignacite Ltd
- LCC Siporex Company
- MaCon LLC
- Midwest Block and Brick
- Magicrete Building Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- General Shale, Inc.
- Brickworks Limited
- Midland Concrete Products, Inc.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1100
Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
Mr. Rohit Bhisey