Muffin Break launches their Vegan muffin range on 1st November in time for International Vegan Day. The brand has been able to introduce a new kind of muffin to their existing customers as well as a new group of customers without adding an extra mix or creating extra work for bakers.
A balanced vegan diet allows you to get all your nutrients from plant proteins, fibres, and minerals, with the peace of mind that no animal products have been used.
The brand is keeping it interesting with their freshly-baked vegan muffins, which come in four mouth-watering flavours. No eggs or dairy - just goodness! This range is for those wishing to eat a little better, without compromising on taste.
The reason why we are including a vegan option into our permanent range is because our customers are asking for it. Over the past 5 years we have had more than 1000% increase in the number of enquiries asking about vegan products at Muffin Break. We are on track to increase this number again in 2019 and 2020.
Did you know:
- Australia is the third-fastest growing vegan market in the world currently
- There was a 92% increase in new food product launches with a vegan claim
- 1 in 7 Australians said they avoided or intended to avoid red meat in 2016
Muffin Break’s Vegan varieties:
- Apple Blueberry: A fluffy delight, made with juicy pieces of apple and blueberry. This muffin is perfect when paired with an almond milk latte.
- Banana Pecan: Go ba-ba-nanas with our vegan Banana Pecan muffin. A crunchy treat that’s ideal for summer!
- Mixed Berry: Refresh and restore with our Mixed Berry muffin. Boost your immune system further with the Rok Kombucha Berry Beats, which packs a tropical health punch and is also vegan-approved!
- Date Apple Cinnamon: Make a healthy date with our vegan Apple Date Cinnamon muffin. Two goodness powerhouses combined with a subtle hint of cinnamon.
Don’t Forget, We’ll Never Charge You for Alternative Milk!
That’s a Muffin Break guarantee. Whether you prefer a nut-based milk (almond) or plant-based (soy) with your award-winning coffee, we don’t believe you should pay extra for going vegan.
Please note that not every flavour of our vegan muffin range may be available in every store. Check with your local store to see what’s available!
Pop into your local Muffin Break store to try out one of their four new flavours that have formed part of their Vegan offering to customers.