The 26th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards finalists have been announced for 23 different small business categories for businesses in Belmont and across Western Australia.
Winners of this year’s 26th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards 2019 will be announced at the ‘Night of Stars’ event that will take place in the Ballroom of the Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre on Wednesday, October 30th, 6pm - 8.30pm.
Tickets are available online at www.belmontbec.com/awardtickets Tickets are $115 and include cocktail savouries, sparkling wine, beer, soft drinks. An action-packed evening will include a Welcome to Country with didgeridoo performance by Ken Haywood; entertainment including singers Kaylene Taylor & Ezereve; Bolly Active dancers; Fashion Parade featuring WA Designers with Metro Modelling & Dance Academy; Dress code is cocktail / lounge suit.
The Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards are co-ordinated by the Belmont Business Enterprise Centre Inc. (Belmont BEC) and supported by major sponsors City of Belmont and Textile Clothing Footwear Resource Centre of WA Inc. (TCFWA) and a range of great supporting sponsors of our 23 categories to awarded.
Belmont BEC CEO and Awards Founder Carol Hanlon said, said, “We are thrilled to announce Finalists in this year’s 26th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards 2019,”
“The Awards remain one of the longest running small business Awards in WA and we’d like to commend and thank our long terms sponsors and supporters,”
This year's Awards include the following categories:
• Best Marketing Award sponsored by Westways Visual Communication & Worldwide Printing Solutions
• Karl Farrell Inspiration Award sponsored by TCF WA
• Corporate Social Responsibility Award sponsored by My Business Incubator – Count Me IN Project
• Innovation Award sponsored by RES-Q Computer Services
• Customer Service Award sponsored by Belmont Business Enterprise Centre
• Digital Technology Award sponsored by Emerge Internet
• Community Spirit Award sponsored by Southern Gazette
• Volunteer of the Year sponsored by Belmont Rotary
• Best Retail Business sponsored by Belmont Forum
• Sustainability Award sponsored by R. Moore & Sons
• Fashion Industry Award sponsored by TCF Australia
• Best New Business sponsored by City of Belmont
• Spirit of Australia Award sponsored by Hanssen Project Management
• Marjorie Charleson WA Racing Industry Award sponsored by Friends of Belmont BEC
• Young Entrepreneur sponsored by Business News
• Business Management Award sponsored by Fortix
• Mentor Award sponsored by Watering Concepts
• Business Woman of the Year sponsored by BPW WA & BPW Business Incubator
• Indigenous Business of the Year sponsored by Workforce Solutions
• Achievement Award sponsored by Mustera Property Group
• Business Migrant of the Year sponsored by The Australian Asian Association WA & MY Fashion Incubator Migrant Small Business Training & Mentoring Project
• International Trade Award sponsored by Access 1 Security
• Enterprise of the Year sponsored by Fuji Xerox
Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards
City of Belmont
With a focus on establishing and maintaining a progressive business community, the City of Belmont is proud to be a major sponsor of the Belmont Small Business Awards. By recognising quality and excellence in the community, the City of Belmont – the City of Opportunity continues to be a great place to live, work and invest. www.belmont.wa.gov.au
Belmont BEC | BEC Global is a non-profit community organisation established in 1994, providing training and mentoring support services to over 25,000+ individuals in Australia to start or improve their small business and is a specialist in virtual business incubation. Belmont BEC has originated a large range of well-known projects and programs for the benefit of its small business clients that have included the annual Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards, Designedge Innovation Festival, TCF Resource Centre WA, Multicultural Business Support Services, WA Racing Industry Project, Belmont Clothes Library and the BPW Business Incubator Online Projects. www.belmontbec.com www.bpwbusinessincubator.com
TCFWA | TCF Australia | TCF Global is a non-profit community organisation established in 1998, assisting over 6,000+ designers and fashion industry small businesses with fashion business skill development, linkages in the global supply chain, International trade and industry networks.
P: 08 9479 3777
Belmont BEC Inc. (BEC Global) | TCFWA Inc. (TCF Global)
Belmont BEC is a non profit community based organisation established, in 1994, to assist in the growth and development of small business both in Australia and overseas. TCF Global assists emerging designers with sourcing and linkages to global networks of supportive fashion organisations. TCF Global is also innovative in its provision of ‘Online’ Fashion Industry Training & Mentoring around the world via a range of webinars in topics such as pricing, creating an online shop and avoiding manufacturing pitfalls. These webinars and other training and mentoring projects assist with skill development for culturally diverse women.
W: www.belmontbec.com/empowering women