CarInsuRent Launches New Car Rental Excess Insurance Policies for People 75 and Older
Purchasing car rental excess waiver cover at the rental desk is an expensive business. It’s also a needless expense, as highlighted by one new car hire excess insurance policy.
Holidaymakers often feel they have no alternative to taking out expensive excess insurance policies offered by rental car companies so they aren’t left having to pay often exorbitant excesses of between US$ 750 and US$ 4,500 in the event their rented vehicle suffers some form of damage.
CarInsuRent has launched a specialist car hire excess insurance policy in an effort to give drivers a far more affordable way of protecting themselves against the high charges associated with renting vehicles. CarInsuRent aim to make more people aware that very affordable alternatives exist so it becomes second nature to take out a policy before travelling instead of purchasing the costly excess waiver offered by the rental company.
For three years now CarInsuRent has been offering Australians and overseas visitors to Australia a chance to offset this car rental excess liability
They now have the same policy offering for elder people at the age of 75+.
CarInsuRent coverage include:
- Excess protection: up to US$ 4,500
- Cover for up to 7 additional drivers as standard
- Protection against: fire, theft and vandalism
- Cover for bodywork, tyres, roof, windscreen and undercarriage
- Cover for towing, breakdown and mis-fuelling excess costs
- Up to 45 days’ continuous cover on any one rental agreement
- Option to book daily single trip and annual policies
For more on what they offer visit www.carinsurent.com