The 26th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards include 23 different categories for entrants in Belmont and across Western Australia nominations will close at 5pm on the 20th of September 2018.
Belmont BEC CEO and founder of the Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards Carol Hanlon said, “Australia is a country full of small businesses and our Awards are one of the longest running small business awards held in WA.”
“A huge thankyou to our sponsors and supporters that value achievement in small business like we do”, Ms Hanlon said
“The awards remain free to enter, and small businesses can enter their own business or nominate another business that they feel deserves one of the prestigious awards.” Ms Hanlon said.
Potential entrants will be able to access a wide range of support in preparing their submission that includes Free Award Entry Kits, Workshops, Webinars and access to Award Mentors who can assist with tips in preparing award submissions to impress the judging panel.
Winners of this year’s 26th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards 2019 will be announced at the ‘Night of Stars’ event that will take place in the Ballroom of the Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre on Wednesday, October 30th, 6pm - 8.30pm.
2019 Award Categories
• Best Marketing Award sponsored by Westways Visual Communication & Worldwide Printing Solutions
• Karl Farrell Inspiration Award sponsored by TCF WA
• Corporate Social Responsibility Award sponsored by My Business Incubator – Count Me In Project
• Innovation Award sponsored by RES-Q Computer Services
• Customer Service Award sponsored by Belmont Business Enterprise Centre
• Digital Technology Award sponsored by Emerge Internet
• Community Spirit Award sponsored by Southern Gazette
• Volunteer of the Year sponsored by Belmont Rotary
• Best Retail Business sponsored by Belmont Forum
• Sustainability Award sponsored by R. Moore & Sons
• Fashion Industry Award sponsored by TCF Australia
• Best New Business sponsored by City of Belmont
• Spirit of Australia Award sponsored by Hanssen Project Management
• Marjorie Charleson WA Racing Industry Award sponsored by Friends of Belmont BEC
• Young Entrepreneur sponsored by Business News
• Business Management Award sponsored by Fortix
• Mentor Award sponsored by Watering Concepts
• Business Woman of the Year sponsored by BPW WA & BPW Business Incubator
• Indigenous Business of the Year sponsored by Workforce Solutions
• Achievement Award sponsored by Mustera Property Group
• Business Migrant of the Year sponsored by The Australian Asian Association WA & MY Fashion Incubator Migrant Small Business Training & Mentoring Project
• International Trade Award sponsored by Access 1 Security
• Enterprise of the Year sponsored by Fuji Xerox
Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards
City of Belmont
With a focus on establishing and maintaining a progressive business community, the City of Belmont is proud to be a major sponsor of the Belmont Small Business Awards. By recognising quality and excellence in the community, the City of Belmont – the City of Opportunity continues to be a great place to live, work and invest. www.belmont.wa.gov.au
Belmont BEC | BEC Global is a non-profit community organisation established in 1994, providing training and mentoring support services to over 25,000+ individuals in Australia to start or improve their small business and is a specialist in virtual business incubation. Belmont BEC has originated a large range of well-known projects and programs for the benefit of its small business clients that have included the annual Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards, Designedge Innovation Festival, TCF Resource Centre WA, Multicultural Business Support Services, WA Racing Industry Project, Belmont Clothes Library and the BPW Business Incubator Online Projects. www.belmontbec.com www.bpwbusinessincubator.com
TCFWA | TCF Australia | TCF Global is a non-profit community organisation established in 1998, assisting over 6,000+ designers and fashion industry small businesses with fashion business skill development, linkages in the global supply chain, International trade and industry networks.
P: 08 9479 3777