Nominate a deserving small business (or your own business!) in the 26th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards which highlight the immense value that small businesses contribute to the Western Australian economy. There are 23 Award categories that small business and individuals can nominate to enter.
2019 Award Categories:
This year's Awards include the following categories for entrants to consider such as:
- Best Marketing Award sponsored by Westways Visual Communication & Worldwide Printing Solutions
- Karl Farrell Inspiration Award sponsored by TCF WA
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award sponsored by My Business Incubator – Count Me In Project
- Innovation Award sponsored by RES-Q Computer Services
- Customer Service Award sponsored by Belmont Business Enterprise Centre
- Digital Technology Award sponsored by Emerge Internet
- Community Spirit Award sponsored by Southern Gazette
- Volunteer of the Year sponsored by Belmont Rotary
- Best Retail Business sponsored by Belmont Forum
- Sustainability Award sponsored by R. Moore & Sons
- Fashion Industry Award sponsored by TCF Australia
- Best New Business sponsored by City of Belmont
- Spirit of Australia Award sponsored by Hanssen Project Management
- Marjorie Charleson WA Racing Industry Award sponsored by Friends of Belmont BEC
- Young Entrepreneur sponsored by Business News
- Business Management Award sponsored by Fortix
- Mentor Award sponsored by Watering Concepts
- Business Woman of the Year sponsored by BPW WA & BPW Business Incubator
- Indigenous Business of the Year sponsored by Workforce Solutions
- Achievement Award sponsored by Mustera Property Group
- Business Migrant of the Year sponsored by The Australian Asian Association WA & MY Fashion Incubator Migrant Small Business Training & Mentoring Project
- International Trade Award sponsored by Access 1 Security
- Enterprise of the Year sponsored by Fuji Xerox
The Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards are coordinated by the Belmont Business Enterprise Centre Inc. (Belmont BEC) and supported by major sponsors City of Belmont and the Textile Clothing Footwear Resource Centre of WA (TCFWA).
The Awards are open for entries from small businesses, individuals and organisations from across Western Australia and provide recognition and encouragement for achievements and business excellence.
Potential entrants will be able to access a wide range of support in preparing their submission that includes Free Award Entry Kits, Workshops, Webinars and access to Award Mentors who can assist with tips in preparing award submissions to impress the judging panel.
To celebrate the 26th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards 2019 nominees and other special guests will be invited to the ‘Night of Stars’ event that will take place in the Ballroom of the Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre on Wednesday, October 30th, 6pm – 8.30pm.
Belmont BEC CEO Carol Hanlon said, “As at 30 June 2018, small business represented around 97 per cent of all businesses in Western Australia. We will be recognising more than 23 small businesses as part of the awards, and this wouldn’t be possible without the support of our sponsors, including the City of Belmont. The Awards are open to small businesses both within the Belmont area, Perth Metro and state-wide. And very special thankyou to our new sponsors for 2019, Workforce Solutions, Access 1 Security and R Moore & Sons.”
“The Awards are open to small businesses both within the Belmont area, Perth Metro and state-wide. Entries close on September 20, 2018,” Ms Hanlon said.
Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards
City of Belmont
With a focus on establishing and maintaining a progressive business community, the City of Belmont is proud to be a major sponsor of the Belmont Small Business Awards. By recognising quality and excellence in the community, the City of Belmont – the City of Opportunity continues to be a great place to live, work and invest. www.belmont.wa.gov.au
Belmont BEC | BEC Global is a non-profit community organisation established in 1994, providing training and mentoring support services to over 25,000+ individuals in Australia to start or improve their small business and is a specialist in virtual business incubation. Belmont BEC has originated a large range of well-known projects and programs for the benefit of its small business clients that have included the annual Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards, Designedge Innovation Festival, TCF Resource Centre WA, Multicultural Business Support Services, WA Racing Industry Project, Belmont Clothes Library and the BPW Business Incubator Online Projects. www.belmontbec.com www.bpwbusinessincubator.com
TCFWA | TCF Australia | TCF Global is a non-profit community organisation established in 1998, assisting over 6,000+ designers and fashion industry small businesses with fashion business skill development, linkages in the global supply chain, International trade and industry networks.
P: 08 9479 3777