A chauffeur service is used for some reasons such as tours, holidays, business use and maybe even just for those people who prefer not to drive themselves. The types of people that hire chauffeurs are diverse, and the numbers are growing all the time.
The term 'chauffeur' has French origins. Simply put, chauffeurs are first-class taxi drivers that go beyond the call of duty to offer their clients a personalized service that is adapted to suit their needs and desires.
Chauffeurs are hired for a variety of reasons such as weddings, funerals, business meetings and special birthday parties. They add a sprig of class to any event or occasion. But like all services, you should only pay for the best there is and avoid the 'cowboys' that hide their classy business name.
Below are three ways to ensure that you hire the best chauffeur possible.
- Before signing any contracts or making any rash decisions, you should seek advice from friends and family or ask them to recommend a chauffeur for you to hire. Good chauffeurs know the importance of 'word of mouth' referrals and will often discounts to friends and family.
- Type your town and the word "chauffeur" into your preferred search engine. Often people will leave reviews of how they found the service to be on the company's Facebook page. Take note of each compliment or criticism to use when making your final decision.
- While online, you should jot down the contact details for chauffeur companies in your area. Call each and explain what type of service you require. After this, you should be able to compare the services available from each and which company appears to offer a better service.
Desirable Attributes for a Chauffeur
- The perfect chauffeur should have proper etiquette. As part of their employment, they are required to open and close car doors and at all times refer to you as "sir" or "madam".
- The perfect chauffeur should wear the proper attire. Commonly, they dress in an expensive black suit with a crisp white shirt and black tie. Their shoes should always be polished with no scuff marks or tired soles. Remember, your chauffeur is a reflection of you, and thus they should dress to impress.
- A chauffeur should be a tour guide and local area expert. By knowing the area, they can deliver you to your destination on time and safely.
- You chauffeur should have a full, clean drivers license and always abide the rules of the road, no matter what situation they find themselves in.
- The perfect chauffeur will deliver coffee, snacks, personal items or flowers on behalf of his clients. He should also organise any pick-ups or drop-offs of important packages, mail, and other important items.
- Most importantly, a chauffeur should complete each of his duties with the greatest amount of discretion and confidentiality as well as treating their client with a high level of respect and professionalism.
Satina Luxury Cars
PERTH'S PREMIUM CHAUFFEUR
Satina Luxury Cars is recognized by our growing list of clients as the Premium Chauffeur service provider in Perth.
Unlike other charter services, Satina Luxury Cars does not just offer a ride to your destination, but an experience of luxury, on time commitment, comfort and absolute professional attention to detail.
P: 0417 174 100
M: 0417 174 100