This report elaborates India's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the India power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in India on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country’s power sector is also included in the report.
Major Scope of the report:
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2016, forecast for the next 14 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 India, Power Sector Outlook 7
3 Introduction 10
3.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 11
4 India, Power Market, Snapshot 12
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors 12
4.2 Supply Security 13
4.3 Opportunities 14
4.4 Challenges 15
5 India, Power Market, Market Analysis 16
5.1 India, Power Market, Market Structure 16
5.2 India, Power Market, Key Market Players 16
5.3 India, Power Market, Financial Deals 17
5.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2004-March 2017 17
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2016 19
5.4 India, Power Market, Demand Structure 20
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2016 22
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2431236-india-power-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2017-market-trends-regulations
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349