HIV Market 2018
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “HIV Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2023” To Its Research Database.
This report provides in depth study of “HIV Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The HIV Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on HIV in 8 Major Markets
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus that causes chronic viral infection. HIV damages the immune system and prevents the body from fighting off the organisms that cause infection and disease. Without early diagnosis and treatment of HIV, the body can go on to develop AIDS. Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is the final stage of HIV. The development of AIDS interferes with the body’s ability to fight off any life threatening infection.
HIV is most commonly a sexually transmitted infection. However, it can also be contracted through contact with infected blood or from mother to child during pregnancy, childbirth or breast feeding (vertical transmission).
This report provides the current prevalent population for HIV across 8 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil and Japan) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of HIV have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for HIV include:
• Impaired kidney function
• Opportunistic infections
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global HIV market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of HIV and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on the HIV prevalent population.
• Identify sub-populations within HIV which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of HIV patients.
This report has a complete understanding of market value and quantity, technological progress, macro-economic and governmental policy based on past and present data along with the current and upcoming trends in the market.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Key Points in Table of Content:
- List of Tables and Figures
• Cause of the Disease
• Risk Factors & Prevention
• Diagnosis of the Disease
• Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
• Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
• Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
• Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
• Top-line prevalence for HIV
• Characteristics of HIV patients
o Diagnosed HIV
o Comorbid conditions in patients diagnosed with HIV
• Abbreviations used in the report
• Other Black Swan Analysis Publications
• Black Swan Analysis Online Patient-Based Databases
• Patient-Based Offering
• Online Pricing Data and Platforms
List of Tables
• Prevalence of HIV, total (000s)
• Prevalence of HIV, males (000s)
• Prevalence of HIV, females (000s)
• PLWHIV Acquisition risk group, total (000s)
• Diagnosed HIV, total (000s)
• Diagnosed HIV by Acquisition risk group, total (000s)
• Newly diagnosed HIV (incident cases), total (000s)
• Diagnosed HIV patients Seen for care, total (000s)
• Diagnosed HIV patients treated with ART, total (000s)
• Ethnic Origin of diagnosed HIV patients, total (000s)
• Diagnosed HIV patients with CKD, total (000s)
• Diagnosed HIV patients with CKD by stage, total (000s)
• Annual cases of AIDS among diagnosed HIV patients, total (000s)
• Diagnosed HIV patients with HBV co-infection, total (000s)
• Diagnosed HIV patients with HCV co-infection, total (000s)
• Diagnosed HIV patients with HCV co-infection by HCV Genotypes, total (000s)
• Abbreviations and Acronyms used in the report
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)