Stroke Market 2018
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Stroke Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2023” To Its Research Database.
This report provides in depth study of “Stroke Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Stroke Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Forecast Report on Stroke in 19 Major Markets
Stroke is a serious cerebrovascular event constituting one of the most common causes of long-term disability and death, and a major burden to public health worldwide. According to WHO, stroke is “a clinical syndrome consisting of rapidly developing clinical signs of focal (or global in case of coma) disturbance of cerebral function lasting more than 24 hours or leading to death with no apparent cause other than a vascular origin.”
This report provides the current incident population for stroke across 19 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. In addition to the current incidence, the report provides an overview of the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis of the disease, along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several features of stroke patients, as well as the main types and subtypes of the disease have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities of stroke include:
• Cardiovascular conditions (mainly cardiac arrhythmias and myocardial infarction)
• Venous thromboembolism (DVT, pulmonary embolism)
• Diabetes mellitus
• Urinary tract infections
• Fractures (due to falls caused by physical disability)
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up-to-date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Ability to quantify patient populations in global stroke market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of stroke and identification of patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Better understanding of the impact of specific co-morbid conditions on the incident population of stroke patients.
• Identification of stroke patient sub-populations that require treatment.
• Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of stroke patients.
This report has a complete understanding of market value and quantity, technological progress, macro-economic and governmental policy based on past and present data along with the current and upcoming trends in the market.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Key Points in Table of Content:
- LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
• CAUSE OF THE DISEASE
• RISK FACTORS & PREVENTION
• DIAGNOSIS OF THE DISEASE
• VARIATION BY GEOGRAPHY/ETHNICITY
• DISEASE PROGNOSIS & CLINICAL COURSE
• KEY COMORBID CONDITIONS / FEATURES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DISEASE
• METHODOLOGY FOR QUANTIFICATION OF PATIENT NUMBERS
• TOP-LINE INCIDENCE FOR STROKE
• FEATURES OF STROKE PATIENTS
• INFARCTION STROKE
• HAEMORRHAGIC STROKE
• ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THE REPORT
• OTHER BLACK SWAN SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
• REPORTS & PUBLICATIONS
• ONLINE EPIDEMIOLOGY DATABASES
• ONLINE PHARMACEUTICAL PRICING DATABASE
LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
- Table 1. The National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
• Table 2. Stroke severity grades as determined by the NIHSS score
• Table 3. Incidence of stroke, total (000s)
• Table 4. Incidence of stroke, males (000s)
• Table 5. Incidence of stroke, females (000s)
• Table 6. Patients with stroke by type of disease, total (000s)
• Table 7. Stroke patients with recurrent stroke event, total (000s)
• Table 8. Patients with infarction stroke by type of infarction, total (000s)
• Table 9. Patients with embolic stroke by GCS score, total (000s)
• Table 10. Patients with embolic stroke by type of sensory deficits, total (000s)
• Table 11. Patients with embolic stroke by type of language disturbance, total (000s)
• Table 12. Patients with atherosclerotic stroke by GCS score, total (000s)
• Table 13. Patients with atherosclerotic stroke by type of sensory deficits, total (000s)
• Table 14. Patients with atherosclerotic stroke by type of language disturbance, total (000s)
• Table 15. Patients with lacunar stroke by GCS score, total (000s)
• Table 16. Patients with lacunar stroke by type of sensory deficits, total (000s)
• Table 17. Patients with lacunar stroke by type of language disturbance, total (000s)
• Table 18. Patients with stroke of unknown cause by GCS score, total (000s)
• Table 19. Patients with stroke of unknown cause by type of sensory deficits, total (000s)
• Table 20. Patients with stroke of unknown cause by type of language disturbance, total (000s)
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349