Physical Security Market 2018
This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the physical security market by type (hardware and software and service), by end-user (commercial, residential, government, and others), and by geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA).
The market research analysts have identified the increasing domestic and international security threats as one of the primary factors that will trigger the growth of the physical security market in the coming years. Currently, the world is witnessing growing occurrences of terrorist attacks, data theft, and shoplifting. A breach in the data security hampers the growth of the retailers and organizations. The loss of such data includes financial and strategic data. People indulging in activities like thefts and crime can be tracked easily with surveillance devices. Monitoring solutions are gaining traction in the market to prevent unauthorized intrusion of property and information. It has been noticed that the rise in intensity of domestic and international security threats is driving the physical security market.
Our market research analysts estimate that this market will grow steadily at a CAGR of more than 17% by 2022.
The integration of IoT in physical security is one of the key trends in the physical security market. IoT has the potential to connect a wide range of objects ranging from sensor-powered microcontrollers to devices powered by processors. IoT finds its application for wireless video surveillance for picture taking and transferring them to the devices over the wireless network. This process significantly helps in obtaining immediate responses for real-time decision-making. IoT devices will be significantly utilized for enhancing the effectiveness of places like waste management plants, energy plants, and water management plants.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3035647-global-physical-security-market-2018-2022
The physical security market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. This industry research report provides an in-depth analysis of the competitive environment in the physical security threats market among the leading vendors. Moreover, the report also offers information about key areas the vendors focus on and the strategies they follow to sustain the competition in this global market.
The report includes an analysis of a number of companies in this marketspace including -
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology
- Johnson Controls (Tyco)
- Stanley Black & Decker
Segmentation by type and analysis of the physical security market
- Hardware and software
The hardware and software segment accounted for the major share of the market during 2017. During the forecast period, this segment will continue to grow steadily. This segment consists of video surveillance, parameter, and access control as important physical security systems which possess high demand in the physical security threats market.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the physical security market
in terms of geographic regions, the Americas accounted for the maximum shares of the market during 2017. Our analysts have predicted that the Americas will continue to contribute to the maximum growth of the physical security threats market during the next few years as well.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
• What are the key factors driving the global physical security market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global physical security market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in the global physical security market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global physical security market?
• Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global physical security market?
Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3035647-global-physical-security-market-2018-2022
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing 2017
• Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
• Segmentation by type
• Comparison by type
• Hardware and software – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Service – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Market opportunity by type
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
• Segmentation by end-user
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
• Integration of IoT in physical security
• Increasing demand for UHD video surveillance
• Increased adoption in commercial buildings
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Market positioning of vendors
• Vendor classification
• Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology
• Johnson Controls (Tyco)
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349