Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic disorder that causes muscles to gradually weaken over time. Signs and symptoms of DMD include fatigue, learning difficulties, intellectual disability, muscle weakness and progressive difficulty walking. Risk factors include gender and family history. Treatment includes steroid medication, respiratory therapy and surgery.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 4, 17, 10, 47 and 12 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 1, 9 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Genetic Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Overview 6
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Therapeutics Development 7
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Therapeutics Assessment 21
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 31
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Drug Profiles 53
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Dormant Projects 278
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Discontinued Products 282
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Product Development Milestones 283
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch:
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349