WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “The Cards and Payments Industry in Croatia: Emerging trends and opportunities”
"The Cards and Payments Industry in Croatia: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Croatian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, payment cards direct debit and cheques during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016-2020). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Croatian cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Croatian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debit, payment cards and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Croatian cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
Privredna banka Zagreb
Erste & Steiermärkische Bank
Hrvatska poštanska banka
- Contactless technology has been gaining traction in Croatia and is being deployed both within POS terminals as well as ATMs. In March 2017 ESB launched an ATM that enables customers to withdraw cash by placing their contactless card on the unit’s contactless card reader. The facility was launched in collaboration with Erste Group Card Processor and Mastercard and was developed by Printec Croatia and Asseco SEE. As of March 2017 the bank has deployed 132 contactless ATMs, and plans to activate the rest of its ATMs with contactless technology by December 2017.
- Alternative payments are slowly emerging in Croatia, with banks and payment service providers launching new solutions. The most recent is the launch of a contactless mobile wallet service called Wave2Pay in April 2015 by PBZ, Intesa Sanpaolo, and American Express. The solution allows users to store multiple card details, and they can choose any card to make contactless payments. Similarly, Paysafecard launched its online prepaid payment solution in May 2014.
- To reduce overall operating costs, banks in Croatia are shifting their focus to low-cost channels such as online banking. For instance, Splitska Banka launched its digital banking platform SB SmartNet in March 2016, allowing users to conduct standard banking transactions through desktop PCs and mobile phones. In addition to regular banking services, the platform provides users with a visual analysis of their income and expenditure through graphs and charts. The platform also provides a check on their household expenses, alerts on unplanned expenses, and reminders about the payment due dates of credit card invoices.
Key points to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Croatian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Croatian cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Croatian cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Croatia.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Croatian cards and payments industry.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : [email protected]
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349