WiseGuyReports.com with their unique quality of simplifying the market research study, presents a deep diving study report “PharmaFocus: Supportive Care in Oncology”
Supportive care in oncology is a broad term that is composed of indications that are either a symptom of a patient’s cancer or a side effect of cancer treatment. This report focuses on six prominent cancer supportive care indications: chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV), cancer cachexia, oral mucositis, bone metastases, chemotherapy-induced neutropenia (CIN), and chemotherapy-induced anemia (CIA).
There is a consensus among KOLs across the 7MM that supportive oncology had not been given much priority by physicians and institutions in the past. However, there is also a consensus that this situation has been improving in recent years, with increasing recognition of the importance of supportive care.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2879267-pharmafocus-supportive-care-in-oncology
A growing library of evidence indicates that supportive care: increases likelihood of completing treatment, without the need for dose reductions or treatment pauses; can reduce costs for healthcare institutions; and can improve quality of life for patients-all of which will become increasingly important as patients continue to live longer and cancer progresses to become more like a chronic disease. Despite the trends in oncology towards targeted therapies, KOLs agree that chemotherapy will remain the backbone of cancer treatment for the next five to 10 years. Thus, as the incidence of cancer rises over the next 10 years, so will the cases of chemotherapy-related conditions, in addition to a rise in general oncology-related conditions.
Highlight KOL views on the past, present, and future trends in supportive care in oncology in their countries
- Provide cancer and cancer supportive care epidemiological insight
- Provide an overview of the market landscape and available therapies
- Provide an overview of all late-stage (Phase II and III) candidates and evaluate the prominent pipeline agents that are closest to market entry
- Identify the unmet needs and opportunities in each indication
- Highlight R&D strategies used by developers in this field, alongside clinical trial design considerations and challenges
- Provide detailed key opinion leader insight throughout each indication and aspect of this report.
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
-Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Kyphoplasty Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2879267-pharmafocus-supportive-care-in-oncology
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)