WiseGuyReports.com with their unique quality of simplifying the market research study, presents a deep diving study report “MediPoint: Kyphoplasty Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts”
The global kyphoplasty market was estimated at $881.4M in 2016 across the 39 markets covered in this report. By the end of the forecast period in 2023, it is estimated that the market will grow to approximately $1.6B at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.3%.
Vertebral compression fractures (VCFs) are often characterized by pain and deformity due to the fracture and collapse of one or more vertebral bodies in the spinal column. Primarily caused by osteoporosis and osteopenia, conditions characterized by loss of bone mass and low bone mineral density, the number of diagnosed VCF cases is increasing globally as the population ages and incidences of the aforementioned conditions grow.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1553431-medipoint-kyphoplasty-devices-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty are minimally invasive, fluoroscopy-guided surgical techniques that utilize acrylic cement injected into the damaged vertebral body to stabilize the fracture. Kyphoplasty is an advanced version of the conventional vertebroplasty procedure; prior to cement injection, a balloon is inflated in the fractured vertebral body to create a cavity and restore the vertebrae’s height. This procedure restores the pre-fracture vertebral body shape and height in addition to relieving pain and helping the patient regain function.
These fractures are generally initially treated non-surgically, with pharmacological therapies, bracing, and rest. In the event that non-surgical treatment fails to relieve pain, surgical treatment can be implemented.
- Extensive coverage of the Kyphoplasty Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Kyphoplasty Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
-Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Kyphoplasty Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1553431-medipoint-kyphoplasty-devices-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)