Global Lithium-ion Battery Industry
Latest Report on Lithium-ion Battery Market Global Analysis & 2024 Forecast Research Study
Lithium-ion battery market is projected to cross the figure of US$ 40 Billion by the end of year 2024. As we discussed about Lithium-ion batteries, it is a favored source of portable electronics. A lot of research and development is being done by the Battery manufacturing companies to reduce size and weight as well as cost of the batteries to enhance safety and power output. Although, certain rules and regulations by the government to create framework suitable for the battery regulated transportation system will be further helpful for the expansion of the lithium-ion batteries in the projected time frame.
This report facilitates the inclusive assessment and in-depth insight of lithium-ion batteries in many appliances say for instance Automotive and E-Bus, Electronics devices, Industrial and energy storage etc. Dating back to 20 years, Lithium-ion batteries have been used due to its high performance and portable sizes. Currently, because of the government and environmental support Hybrid Vehicle’s, Electric Vehicle’s and E-Buses are more likely to use more lithium-ion batteries in the upcoming years.
A new research report of “Lithium-ion Battery Market, by Application (Electronic Devices, Automotive & E-bus, Industrial & ESS and Others), Material (Cathode, Anode, Separator, Electrolyte) Companies (Samsung SDI., LG Chemical, SANYO-Panasonic and ATL) Global Forecast to 2024” This report studies the global Lithium-ion battery market and volume in-depth and provides an all-encompassing analysis of the key growth drivers and preventive factors, market and volume trends, and their projections for the upcoming years.
Cathode Material & its Segmentation
report explore the making of lithium-ion batteries cells and battery packs and its core materials i.e. Cathode. Furthermore, Cathode is segmented into NCA (Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide), LMO (Lithium Manganese Oxide) LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate), LCO (Lithium Cobalt Oxide), and NMC (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide). This report also let you know about Separator, Anode and Electrolyte in both volume and value.
Apart from its applications we have also examined and done the analysis about value chain of lithium-ion battery from pack manufacturer, Cell manufacturer to Materials etc.
All the 4 companies studied in the report have been studied from 4 points
• Business Strategy
• Production Volume
• Sales Value
This 141 page report with 120 Figures studies the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market from 4 view points by Application and further 4 view points by Materials.
Segmentation: Lithium-ion Battery Market
By Application – Lithium-ion Battery Market & Volume
- Electronic Devices
• Automotive & E-Bus
• Industrial & Energy Storage System
By Material – Lithium-ion Battery Market & Volume
Key Companies – Business Strategy, Production, Sales Covered in the report
- Samsung SDI
• LG Chemical
• SANYO Panasonic
Scope of the Report
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Market by Application: We have segmented the market into four applications which are Electronic Devices, Automotive & E-Bus, Industrial & ESS and Others. Moreover we have also fragmented automotive & e-bus into 5 segment application: Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, E-Bus and Others.
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume by Application: We have segmented the volume sales into four applications which are Electronic Devices, Automotive & E-Bus, Industrial & ESS and Others. Moreover we have also fragmented automotive & e-bus into 5 segment application: Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, E-Bus and Others. We have taken volume in Mega Watt Hour for each of mentioned segment.
• Global Lithium-ion Battery Market by Material: We have segmented the market into four parts by materials which are Cathode, Anode, Separator and Electrolyte. Moreover we have also fragmented most important key material Cathode into 5 parts and Anode into three parts.
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume by Materials: We have segmented the volume sales into four parts by materials which are Cathode, Anode, Separator and Electrolyte. Moreover we have also fragmented most important key material Cathode into 5 parts and Anode into three parts. We have taken volume sales of each segment in Tons.
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Market Share Analysis: We have mentioned market share from three view points: lithium-ion battery market share by application, by automotive & e-bus and by materials.
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume Share Analysis: We have also mentioned volume share from three view points: lithium-ion battery volume share by application, by automotive & e-bus and by materials.
- Key Growth Drivers & Challenges: It studies the multi-dimensional factors which help to grow global lithium-ion battery market. We also mentioned key factors that will hinder the market growth.
- Key Companies Analysis: We have covered four key players and their global lithium-ion battery revenue. Apart from sales analysis, we have also covered overview of the company and business strategies.
- Value Chain Analysis: This report provide examined value chain analysis of lithium-ion battery from material to cell manufacturer and pack manufacture and finally it goes to OEM.
For Detailed Reading Please visit WiseGuy Reports @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2979538-lithium-ion-battery-market-by-application-electronic-devices
Some points from table of content:
- Executive Summary
2. Global Lithium-Ion Battery Market (2010 – 2024)
2.1 Application & Forecast
2.2 Material & Forecast
3. Global Lithium-Ion Battery Sales Volume (MWH) (2010 – 2024)
3.1 Application & Forecast
3.2 Materials & Forecast
4. Market Share Analysis – Global Lithium-Ion Battery (2010 – 2024)
4.1 Application & Forecast
4.2 Automotive & E-Bus & Forecast
4.3 Materials & Forecast
5. Volume Share – Global Lithium-ion Battery (2010 – 2024)
5.1 By Application & Forecast
5.2 Automotive & E-Bus & Forecast
5.3 Materials & Forecast
6. By Application – Global Lithium-ion Battery Market (2010 – 2024)
6.1 Electronic Devices & Forecast
6.2 Automotive & E-Bus & Forecast
6.2.1 Hybrid Electric Vehicle & Forecast
6.2.2 Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
6.2.3 Electrical Vehicle
6.3 Industrial, ESS (Energy Storage System) & Forecast
7. By Application, MWH, – Global Lithium-ion Battery Sales (2010 – 2024)
7.1 Electronic Devices & Forecast
7.2 Automotive & e-bus & Forecast
7.2.1 Hybrid Electric Vehicle & Forecast
7.2.2 Plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicle & Forecast
7.2.3 Electrical Vehicle & Forecast
7.2.4 E-Bus & Forecast
7.2.5 Others & Forecast
7.3 Industrial & ESS (Energy Storage System) & Forecast
8. By Materials – Global Lithium-Ion Batteries Market (2010 – 2024)
8.1 Cathode Market & Forecast
8.1.1 LCO (Lithium Cobalt Oxide) Market & Forecast
8.1.2 NMC (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide) Market & Forecast
8.1.3 NCA (Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide) Market & Forecast
8.1.4 LMO (Lithium Manganese Oxide) Market & Forecast
8.1.5 LPF (Lithium Iron Phosphate) Market & Forecast
8.2 Anode Market & Forecast
8.2.1 Natural Graphite Market & Forecast
8.2.2 Artificial Graphite Market & Forecast
8.2.3 Other Anode Materials Market & Forecast
8.3 Separator Market & Forecast
8.4 Electrolyte Market & Forecast
9. By Materials (Tons) – Global Lithium-Ion Batteries Volume (2010 – 2024)
9.1 Cathode Volume & Forecast
9.1.1 LCO (Lithium Cobalt Oxide) Volume & Forecast
9.1.2 NMC (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide) Volume & Forecast
9.1.3 NCA (Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide) Volume & Forecast
9.1.4 LMO (Lithium Manganese Oxide) Volume & Forecast
9.1.5 LPF (Lithium Iron Phosphate) Volume & Forecast
9.2 Anode Volume & Forecast
9.2.1 Natural Graphite Volume & Forecast
9.2.2 Artificial Graphite Volume & Forecast
9.2.3 Other Anode Materials Volume & Forecast
9.3 Electrolyte Volume & Forecast
10. Global Li-ion Battery Value Chain Analysis
11. Key Growth Drivers
11.1 Point No. 1
11.2 Point No. 2
12. Key Challenges
12.1 Point No. 1
13. Samsung SDI – Company Analysis
13.2 Business Strategy
13.2.1 Point No. 1
13.2.2 Point No. 2
13.2.3 Point No. 3
13.3 Sales Analysis
13.3.1 Annual Production Volume (Million Cells)
13.3.2 Sales Value (Million US$)
14. SANYO-PANASONIC – Company Analysis
14.2 Business Strategy
14.2.1 Point No. 1
14.2.2 Point No. 2
14.3 Sales Analysis
14.3.1 Annual Production Volume (Million Cells)
14.3.2 Sales Value (Million US$)
15. LG Chem. Power (LGCPI) – Company Analysis
15.2 Business Strategy
15.2.1 Point No. 1
15.2.2 Point No. 2
15.2.3 Point No. 3
15.2.4 Point No. 4
15.3 Sales Analysis
For more information or any query mail at [email protected]
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wise-guy-research-consultants-pvt-ltd-?trk=biz-companies-cym
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349