WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Future of the Qatari Defense Industry”
The Future of the Qatari Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Qatari defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- The Qatari defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Qatari defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Qatari defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Qatari defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Qatar is a small peninsular country with a geographical area of under 12,000sq.km and a native population of under a quarter of a million. However, it is the third largest country in the world in terms of natural gas reserves and has the highest GDP per capita. Wealthy countries such as Qatar need a strong military to reinforce their economic influence and protect their interests. The country is currently in a phase of military modernization, with the aim of keeping pace with its neighbors such as the UAE, Bahrain, and Oman. The main factors driving procurement in the region are the arms race in the Middle East region, modernization initiatives, and a perceived security threat from Iran. With a lack of indigenous defense capabilities and trained manpower, the country is seeking advanced defense equipment from foreign OEMs in order to provide effective protection to its strategic assets and critical infrastructure. With natural gas prices increasing, the cash rich government is focused on increasing its military expenditure, which stands at US$5.1 billion in 2017.
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Qatari defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Qatari defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : [email protected]
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)