WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “The European Crash Repair Parts Market”
"The European Crash Repair Parts Market, 2012 - 2022", a Trend Report by provides an executive-level overview of the European tires market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2022. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the European tires market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from aftermarket databases.
After being suppressed, volumes have started to recover, with 2017 seeing the greatest volume of crash repair parts since 2012. Most of the volume growth comes from glass (11.7%), light housings (11.2%) and paints (6.5%). These components are most likely to be those requiring replacement as a result of stone chips caused by poorly maintained and potholed roads.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for tires in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for tires in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the European tires market.
- Although some individual European markets saw a decrease in the volume of certain crash repair parts sold over 2012-17, the overall volume of crash repair parts sold in Europe increased by 6.5%, reflecting the fact that across many markets, mileages started to increase following the deep recession that gripped the region from 2008 onwards. Increasing mileage translated into more journeys being made and a rising accident rate.
- At the same time as volumes grew, the value of the market also increased. Now mileages are again increasing, and the European new cars market remains very strong. As a result, more cars are on the roads, and accident rates - and the crash repair market - are forecast to grow between 2018 and 2022.
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European crash repair parts market based on insights from within GlobalData’s proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging crash repair parts market.
Table of Contents
Table of contents
List of exhibits
Section 1: Overview
Crash Repair Parts Overview
Section 2: Market Size: Volumes and Values 2012 - 2017e
Glass Market Volume, 2012 - 17e
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at : [email protected]s.com
Reach US at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349