WiseGuyReports.com with their unique quality of simplifying the market research study, presents a deep diving study report “Midkine (Amphiregulin Associated Protein or Midgestation and Kidney Protein or Neurite Outgrowth Promoting Factor 2 or MDK) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017”
Midkine (Amphiregulin Associated Protein or Midgestation and Kidney Protein or Neurite Outgrowth Promoting Factor 2 or MDK) - Midkine (MDK) or neurite growth-promoting factor 2 is a protein encoded by the MDK gene.
It binds to anaplastic lymphoma kinase which induces ALK activation and subsequent phosphorylation of the insulin receptor substrate, activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase and PI3-kinase and the induction of cell proliferation. It is involved in neointima formation after arterial injury and early fetal adrenal gland development.
Top Companies mentioned
Midkine Industry Major Highlights:
Midkine (Amphiregulin Associated Protein or Midgestation and Kidney Protein or Neurite Outgrowth Promoting Factor 2 or MDK) pipeline Target constitutes close to 8 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
The molecules developed by companies in Preclinical stages are 6 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Immunology, Metabolic Disorders, Gastrointestinal, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Cardiovascular and Respiratory which include indications Inflammation, Diabetic Nephropathy, Kidney Fibrosis, Liver Fibrosis,
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Midkine (PP2A or EC 18.104.22.168)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Midkine (PP2A or EC 22.214.171.124) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Competitive Analysis for Midkine
Key players are making innovative developments in Midkine industry. The same will help in improving the market performance. Heavy investments are made by major players in the R&D sector.
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2574815-midkine-amphiregulin-associated-protein-or-midgestation-and-kidney-protein-or-neurite
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)