WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Fuel Cards in Belgium”
"Fuel Cards in Belgium 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Belgium.
Fuel card volumes in Belgium have grown annually since 2013, rising 4.6% in 2016 as fleet vehicles increasingly used fuel cards to counteract the effects of rising fuel prices.
- The total number of service stations in Belgium increased by 0.4% in 2016 totalling 3,400 service stations.
- Over 26,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 1,256,401 cards in the market.
- Total fleet card volumes rose by 5.1% in 2016 to total 1,938m litres continuing the upward trend started in 2012.
- The top five fuel card operators made up 75.0% of fuel card volumes in 2016 as they all offer large card acceptance networks across Benelux, while also offering a wide range of services such as toll payments and online monitoring.
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Belgian fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at: [email protected]
Reach US at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349