WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Antifungal Drugs”
The aim of this report is to initially conduct a review of the antifungal drugs currently available, the issues facing the use of antifungal drugs and review some of the latest developments of new and innovative antifungal drugs, their technologies, and their intended clinical applications.
The key objective was also to conduct and provide an analysis of the market value, growth rates, market shares, market development as well as examining the market dynamics and market factors influencing the growth and development of this market. This report also looks at the challenges and potential threats facing the industry, and the factors influencing the market shares of the major market suppliers as well as smaller indigenous manufactures in local markets.
The emphasis of this report is to provide the reader with:
- A detailed analysis of the revenues and forecasts for the global antifungal drugs market with a further more detailed analysis and forecast of the revenues for the global market sub-divided by major market sub-segments by geographic region and finally by selected country.
- A detailed analysis of the global market share together with a further more detailed analysis of the market share by geographic regions and finally by selected country.
In addition this analysis provides a:
- Detailed review of the current products, their indications and availability for all the market segments identified.
- Profile of the individual markets sub-segments within the major market segments analyzed and the distinguishing features of each of the market sub-segments.
- Review of the major market opportunities through the recognition of specific high-growth and emerging market opportunities.
- Brief description of the historical development for each of the major market segments.
- Profile of the leading suppliers of antifungal drugs together with related information about specific products.
The study will allow the reader to:
- Evaluate the effect of strategic factors such as technology-driven change and industry consolidation for the antifungal drug market.
- Investigate the current market dynamics that are driving change in the antifungal drug market.
- Assess future growth opportunities in the antifungal drug market.
- Review the main products in each sector and plan a product entry strategy in line with the strengths and weaknesses of the competition.
- Utilize the report to help realize an individual company’s position in the market place and to provide insight into the future of the market and the opportunities that exist.
Profiles of major players in the industry.
ALVA-AMCO PHARMACAL COS. INC.
ANACOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
ASTELLAS PHARMA INC.
Crystal Star Herbal Nutrition
DR. REDDY'S LABORATORIES LTD.
ENZON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
FERRER INTERNACIONAL S.A.
Forest Herbs Research Ltd.
GALDERMA PHARMA S.A. GALDERMA S.A.
Garden of Life
GILEAD SCIENCES, INC.
GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
JANSSEN PHARMACEUTICALS INC. (JOHNSON AND JOHNSON)
Kramer Consumer Healthcare
LIFE EXTENSION NUTRITION CENTER
MCNEIL CONSUMER HEALTHCARE
MERZ PHARMA GMBH & CO. KGAA
Michael's Naturopathic Programs
MOBERG PHARMA AB
MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS INC. (MP LABORATORIES (MAURITIUS) LTD.)
NOVARTIS HOLDING AG
PEDINOL, (A DIVISION OF VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS)
Perrigo Company plc
Pure Essence Laboratories
Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
STIEFEL LABORATORIES, INC.
TARMAC PRODUCTS INC. (AXARA PHARMACEUTICAL)
TARO PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRIES LTD.
VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- An overview of the global market for antifungal drugs.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Identification of new antifungal research, development, and drug applications.
- Heavy focus on therapeutics in early development such as new molecular and biological entities from traditional pharmaceutical sources, naturally derived synthetic chemicals, and biological sources.
- Information on over the counter (OTC) vs. prescription products.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at: [email protected]
Reach US at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349