WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Precision Farming Technologies”
BCC Research defines precision farming (also known as precision agriculture or satellite farming) technologies as a farming management concept that utilizes software and hardware for observing, measuring and responding to intra-field variability in crops, resulting in better crop management and more effective output.
Precision farming includes various hardware technologies such as automated systems, control systems, and sensing and monitoring devices, as well as software solutions such as farm management software. In precision farming, software and hardware works in conjunction; a full-proof precision farming tool/system will have multiple hardware and software solutions seamlessly integrated and working together.
To calculate and segment the market, we considered precision farming hardware and software. The calculation also considers services revenue from the precision farming technology providers. However, after-market software, hardware and services are beyond the scope of this report. In addition, services that are not directly related to precision farming technologies, such as education and training, and consulting services, are also beyond the scope of this report, as is hardware security related to farm management and access control.
The report begins by introducing the reader to how the market for precision farming technologies has evolved over time and how various factors are impacting the market. Building on that understanding, the study proceeds to identify the following market factors -
- Primary forces with a direct impact on the precision farming technologies markets.
- Secondary forces that have an indirect impact.
- Key funding and financing in this space, which are particularly supportive for new entrants.
- Some key challenges that may hinder the growth of this market.
- Key trends visible in the market.
- The top applications of precision farming technologies, along with top precision farming technology segments.
- Demand in the North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific (APAC) for precision farming technology products.
Profiles of major players in the industry
AERIAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL (ATI)
AG LEADER TECHNOLOGY INC.
AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS INC.
BUHLER INDUSTRIES INC.
DEERE & CO.
FARMERS EDGE PRECISION CONSULTING INC.
FARMSCAN AG PTY LTD
INTELLIGENT AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS LLC
MTS SYSTEMS CORP.
PRECISION PLANTING INC.
RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC.
SPENSA TECHNOLOGIES INC.
SST DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC.
TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED
YARA INTERNATIONAL ASA
- An overview of the global precision farming market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Discussion of technologies and factors influencing demand as well as challenges such as high initial implementation and lack of skilled personnel in certain regions
- In-depth analysis of the hardware precision farming technology, including automations systems, control systems, and sensing and monitoring devices
- A look at upcoming new products and new developments in the market along with various strategic initiatives and strengths of vendors
- Relevant patent analysis
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at: [email protected]
Reach US at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349