Asia Pacific - Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista(R) 2500 at a glance:
- New network analytics provide meaningful business centric reports
- Innovative predictive analysis empowers IT to be proactive about capacity planning of the network, leading to a better user experience
- Expanded unified management capabilities ease deployment and management of today's complex wired and wireless environments
- Unique visibility tools link the network and applications for improved QoS and simplified troubleshooting of application issues from a single dashboard
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista 2500 NMS network analytics tool provides a wide range of in-depth network information giving IT an understanding of how the network is being used and helping fine tune its operation to provide an enhanced user experience. IT now has a comprehensive dashboard and reporting tool delivering the performance and usage of network elements, applications and users behavior.
OmniVista 2500 empowers IT to go from typical reactive to proactive planning of network operations using its integrated predictive analysis reporting. Predictive analysis constantly learns and predicts the network behavior as far as months in advance. With this information, IT can optimize performance and plan future expansions. Additionally, an alert notification is sent when the traffic behavior falls off the expected norm, possibly indicating a threat to the network.
Unified management has been extended with this release of OmniVista 2500 to support the entire Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise wired and wireless product families as part of a unified access network. The unified management capabilities ease deployment, management and troubleshooting of the entire network by reducing IT's burden to support the growing use of applications and personal (BYOD) and corporate devices on the network.
The latest OmniVista 2500 release helps bridge the gap between the application and networking world giving IT visibility into applications, whether they are deployed in a physical or virtual (VXLAN) network environment, simplifying troubleshooting and enabling IT to create QoS policies to improve the user experience.
From the recent Current Analysis Product Assessment for Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Application Fluent Network: "The OmniVista network management system has been re-architected and provides a topology layout of OmniSwitch(R) and other network products along with providing simplified, centralized management, operations, and monitoring of the OmniSwitch products. In addition, OmniVista enables multi-tenancy, SDN APIs, a converged wired/wireless management with a unified policy engine and network analytics. ALE continues to improve OmniVista with KPI reports and predictive performance analysis and is designing for future SDN capabilities and integration with Open Daylight.
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista(TM) 2500 release 4.1.2R02 http://bit.ly/1LLMQPl
- OmniSwitch 6450 products http://bit.ly/1HXpx17
- Unified Access for a consistent experience http://bit.ly/1IPtx3T
- Unified Access ROI Calculator http://bit.ly/1LYPjaM
- Infographic: Mobility - Expect Connectivity Anywhere, Anytime http://bit.ly/1D12wcl
Our company is a leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services, from the office to the cloud, marketed under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand. Building on our established heritage of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, we operate globally with 2700+ employees in 100+ countries worldwide, with headquarters near Paris, France.
With communications, networking and cloud solutions for business of all sizes, our team of technology experts, service professionals, and 2900+ partners serves more than 830,000 customers worldwide, tailoring and adapting our solutions and services to local requirements. This provides tangible business outcomes through personalized connected experiences for customers and end users. http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/
T: +1 818 878 4408
Wei Wei Chua
T: +65 6213 7846