Partner Program Offers New Tools, Deal Registration, Lead Generation Engine, Sales Portal, Local Resources and Xirrus University
THOUSAND OAKS, CA -- (Marketwired) -- May 26, 2015 -- Xirrus, the leading provider of high-performance wireless networks, today announced the Xirrus Xcellerate Partner Program, a robust program for its expanding network of global channels. Available immediately, the Xcellerate Partner Program provides Xirrus' channel partners with an easier way to do business, in addition to providing unparalleled products and services that ensure the fastest Wi-Fi environments on the market.
"The growing demand for fast, reliable Wi-Fi that supports the ever expanding number of devices requires new innovative solutions. Xirrus offers advanced cloud managed Wi-Fi that meets these demands and delivers a superior user experience," says Jayde Woodward, unified communications specialist, Broadland Solutions. "The Xirrus Xcellerate program provides us the easiest way to exceed our customer expectations while benefitting from the comprehensive array of benefits associated with being a Xirrus partner."
With three tiers of levels, Authorized, Premiere and Elite, Xirrus' partners will benefit from the following features through the Xcellerate program:
- Sales Portal & Automated Deal Registration - Xirrus' interactive sales portal is completely redesigned with a deal registration through protective margin program and new digital marketing tools to meet partners' needs.
- Lead Generation Engine - With an inside sales team that's dedicated to uncovering new opportunities, the new lead generation engine also incorporates new marketing initiatives for the program to raise awareness.
- Proposal Generator - A financial justification tool, Xirrus Edge guides sales and dynamically quantifies Xirrus' value and ROI versus the competition.
- Channel Customizable Content: Co-branded vertical marketing campaigns, datasheets and online resources to allow partners to more easily market and sell Xirrus products globally.
- Local Resources - With a global network, Xirrus works with partners at the local level to meet customers' needs in their regional markets.
- Xirrus University - Free online sales and technical certification program, Xirrus University teaches partners how to sell Xirrus' products and allows them to connect and share insights with others
- Free Equipment: Demo equipment for qualified sales opportunities and free access points for passing sales and technical certification.
"Our channel partners are an extension of our organization and deserve the best tools and products available to help ensure the growth of their businesses," said Jillian Mansolf, chief marketing officer, Xirrus. "I believe we've achieved this with the launch of the Xcellerate program. Our new program not only changes the entire way we interact with our growing channel to ensure success, it also shows our dedication to ensuring our partners have what they need to succeed on all fronts."
About Xirrus, Inc.
Xirrus is the leading provider of high-performance wireless networks. Xirrus solutions perform under the most demanding circumstances, offering consistent "wired-like" performance with superior coverage and security. The Xirrus suite of Wi-Fi optimized solutions -- Arrays, access points, cloud services, and wired switches -- provide seamless connectivity and unified management across the network. Xirrus provides a vital strategic business and IT infrastructure advantage to industries that depend on wireless to operate business-critical applications. With tens of thousands of customer solutions deployed globally, Xirrus maintains operations and partnerships across the globe. Xirrus is a privately held company and is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA. For more information please visit: www.xirrus.com and follow us on Twitter:@Xirrus.
Xirrus and XR Series are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xirrus. Other trade names used in this document are or may be the property of their respective owners.
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71