- Accommodations for up to six guests in a Three-Bedroom Residential Suite
- Private in-residence cooking class with one of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe chefs, followed by dinner
- Private sunset cruise on Lake Tahoe on the Wild Goose II
- Signature Tahoe Star Tour stargazing experience
- A private, guided hike complete with gourmet picnic lunch
"The summer season is one of the most popular times to visit Lake Tahoe and enjoy the beauty and variety of recreational opportunities available in the region," said Joseph Mattioli, general manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe. "The Summer Residence Package presents families or friends traveling together with the opportunity to enjoy some of the iconic experiences Lake Tahoe has to offer, as well as the comforts of home while staying in a well-appointed Residential Suite at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe."
Residential Suites at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe feature gourmet kitchens with premium appliances, separate dining room, floor-to-ceiling windows offering scenic valley or mountain views, twice daily housekeeping, in-residence laundry, and access to the personalized service and simple luxuries offered by the Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton.
Lake Tahoe resort guests staying in a Residential Suite also have access to all of the on-site facilities, services and amenities of the hotel, including the 17,000-square-foot spa, fine dining in the resort's signature restaurant Manzanita, in-residence dining, Executive Business Service Center and the vibrant Ritz Kids program.
The Wild Goose II is a 36-foot Grand Craft Commuter boat in the style and quality of the original wooden boat era. Guests will enjoy all of the luxury of The Wild Goose II and its timeless design while surrounded by the stunning deep blue waters of Lake Tahoe.
Each Tahoe Star Tour gives guests the opportunity to enjoy an educational evening learning about the night sky with local astronomer, Tony Berendsen, president of the Northern Nevada Science Coalition. Tours include a lively science-based talk about the cosmos, poetry reading and telescopic viewing, exclusively featuring use of multiple telescopes provided by the world's leading telescope manufacturer, Celestron. The telescopes use leading edge computerized technology enabling sharp, accurate pointing and tracking, with optics for clear, clean images.
A four night minimum stay is required for those booking the Ultimate Summer Experience Package. Two- or Four-Bedroom Residences may be available upon request by contacting the Hotel Sales Office at 530-562-3000. To confirm hotel reservations at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, please contact your travel professional, visit www.ritzcarlton.com/LakeTahoe or call reservations toll-free at 800-241-3333.
* There is a 30-day cancellation policy for The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Residential Suites. A credit card is needed to guarantee the reservation at time of booking, however the card will not be charged until 30 days prior to arrival for full room and tax pre-payment. If the reservation is cancelled after this date, the full pre-payment amount will be forfeited. Offer is valid from May 22 through September 3, 2015. Rate is per residence, per night, based on up to six people per residence. Rate is exclusive of taxes, gratuities, fees and other charges; does not apply to groups; cannot be combined with any other offer, and is not applicable for Rewards redemption. Advance reservations are required. No refund or credit for unused portion. Void where prohibited. Offer and activities are subject to availability at time of booking.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is the first AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Four-Star resort in the Lake Tahoe area. Nestled mid-mountain at Northstar California, the resort is a contemporary mountain retreat featuring slope-side ski-in, ski-out access in winter and mountain concierge services for golfing, mountain biking and hiking in the summer. Seasonally-inspired, locally sourced California cuisine is featured on the menu at Manzanita, the resort's signature restaurant, The Backyard Bar & BBQ offers traditional barbeque favorites year-round, and Café Blue serves locally sourced coffee and freshly-made juices and smoothies. Located just six miles from both historic downtown Truckee and the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, the year-round destination resort features 170 guest rooms, 23 private Ritz-Carlton Residences, The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Lake Tahoe with a 17,000 square foot spa and fitness center and an inter-mountain gondola that connects the resort to the nearby Village at Northstar.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 88 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. For more information or reservations, visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com, and for the latest company updates, visit news.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR).
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2789943
Contact: Robin Penning Communications Manager Direct: (530) 562-3018 Email Contact The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe 13031 Ritz-Carlton Highlands Court Truckee, California 96161 Phone: (530) 562-3000