Australian software developer Compliance and Competency Management (CCM) has launched a new version of Capable, its OHS&E, training management and compliance platform, in response to the imminent National Health and Safety Code.
The web-based audit, review and reporting system is scalable, cost-effective and easily customised to meet an individual organisation’s workflow requirements.
CCM Managing Director Jim Manning says that Capable is focused on compliance for both self-insured organisations and those operating under WorkCover schemes, regardless of the size of the business or where they are located.
“Capable streamlines compliance management across the entire chain of responsibility for workplace safety,” Mr Manning says.
“If I’m the manager of the warehouse, for example, I can manage my entire team from the desktop, yet all personnel contribute to the upkeep of the data necessary for corporate compliance requirements.”
Mr Manning says that Capable is a feature-rich and mature product that receives regular updates each year.
"Capable's flexibility and ease of customisation were the determining factors in attracting several new customers," he said. "In a recent implementation for the Department of Treasury & Finance, the unique government workflows and approval processes were easily mapped across the different tiers of the agency."
The core development team, based in Adelaide, Australia, has more than 20 years' experience in the e-learning and training management fields including being lead developer for systems like Qantas College Online and ANZ e-train.
CCM is the developer of Capable, a hosted OHSW&E Compliance and Training Management solution for delivery of the correct information - and evidence of delivery - at the right time to demonstrate systems and controls in a consistent and ordered fashion.
Capable was originally developed to meet the compliance and competency audit requirements of the Financial Services Reform Act. Over the ensuing eight years, it has evolved into a diverse workflow management tool suitable for all areas of compliance management.
Capable features include:
- Comprehensive recording & reporting for audit purposes
- Learning pathways based on job-role and individual careers
- Management of staff competencies for face to face, blended and online training
- Skills gap analysis and competency status ‘at-a-glance’
- Reduction of administration through task alerts and escalation
- Alerts for expiring competencies and auto enrolment into recurring training
- Management of organisational training plans
- Reduction of financial risk due to non-compliance
- Management and maintenance of AQTF Units of Competency
- AVETMISS reporting & AQTF 2007 standards
- SCORM compliant
- Help desk support
- HR: Performance Review Surveys
- HR: Human Capital Valuation (accurate tracking of training hours for budgeting)
- HR: e-Portfolios
- OHS: Incident Reporting & Recording
- OHS: Hazard Reporting & Recording
- OHS Workstation Set Up Checklist
- OHS Emergency Management Procedures
- Asset Management Review, Reporting & Recording
P: 08 8412 5100
M: 0417 881 326