SeaLink’s ‘Kangaroo Island’ brochure offers new accommodation, sightseeing, food and wine and adventure packages on Kangaroo Island to suit everyone from budget backpackers to five-star travelers with flexible holiday packages suiting individual tastes, timeframes and budgets.
If planning a self-drive holiday to Kangaroo Island, you can take advantage of some great savings by booking your ferry travel and accommodation with SeaLink, as well as activities such as scenic flights, nocturnal tours, scuba diving tours, fishing charters, quad bike rides and caving adventures
Adelaide Sightseeing’s ‘Adelaide & Beyond’ brochure is a complete holiday guide to the best value travel options and experiences in Adelaide and includes plenty of new tours including the exclusive behind-the-scenes Giant Panda tours and the Barossa Valley and Flinders Ranges Tour.
“South Australia offers some amazing holiday experiences from sipping award-winning wines in world-class regions such as the Barossa and McLaren Vale, to flying over the rugged peaks of the Flinders Ranges, relaxing on a Murray River cruise or watching sea lions sun themselves on a white, sandy beach on Kangaroo Island,” SeaLink Travel Group Promotions Manager Julie-Anne Briscoe says.
“And our new approach to brochuring makes it easy to create the perfect holiday while booking is as easy as picking up the phone or logging onto the website.”
Just some of the tour highlights in the new brochures include:
- Working alongside a Giant Panda keeper and preparing treats for Wang Wang and Funi – the only Giant Pandas in the southern hemisphere – at the Adelaide Zoo;
- Flying over the ancient, natural amphitheatre of Wilpena Pound;
- Swimming with gigantic tuna and friendly sea lions on the Eyre Peninsula;
- Riding a camel through the rugged Flinders Ranges;
- Taking a helicopter experience over Remarkable Rocks;
- Cuddling a koala at Cleland National Park in the Adelaide Hills;
- Wandering past sea lions lazing on a beach at Seal Bay on Kangaroo Island.
The brochures can also be used in tandem allowing someone booking a holiday package from the Kangaroo Island brochure to add a Barossa Valley and Flinders Ranges Tour from the Adelaide & Beyond brochure when they return to the mainland.
To see the brochures mentioned above online, visit: http://www.sealink.com.au/Brochure.html
Sealink Travel Group
Sealink Travel Group (STG) is a fully South Australian owned company with successful businesses in Tourism, Transport and Technology sectors with a head office in Adelaide.
P: 0408 695 413